“Our favorite Restaurant in Spain”
Review of L'Atelier

L'Atelier
Ranked #4 of 1,360 Restaurants in Alicante
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Chester, United Kingdom
“Our favorite Restaurant in Spain”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been visiting this Restaurant for 3-4 years now and absolutly love it! If I was a Michelin appraiser i would give it a star. The food is very reasonable as it is a complete menu. The selection of wine is superb

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank ChampagneChuck

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Llandudno, Wales, United Kingdom
“little gem!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

delightful restaurant hidden behind the cathedral,superb food ,set menu but changes daily, beautifully presented and excellent value! Lunch or evening - you HAVE to visit! My other half and I have been several times throughout the year for lunches and dinners, as a couple and with a few daughters( all over 20!) in tow!Never had a bad experience!

• Visited May 2012
Leuven, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Even more than excellent”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

WOW! Just WOW!
I regret I only had dinner in L'Atelier the last evening of my stay in Alicante. If I had discover the restaurant before, I would have spend there every night! No joke!
The owners are the nicest people I 've met during my month in Alicante! It feels like you're at home and your mom and dad are cooking for you. The only difference is that (at least in my case) this 'mom and dad' cook sooooo much better than my parents. So it's not only the ambience and friendly owners but also, and actually most of all, the food.
There is no other word for it than 'delicious'! Every dish was surprising and DE-LI-CIOUS! You really can't visit Alicante without having dinner in this charming and surprising restaurant whit the nicest owners you'll have ever met!

Heleen from Belgium

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Heleen D
Bath, United Kingdom
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I had dinner with friends at L'Atelier at the end of January this year and had an excellent meal. The quality of the food, the service and the ambience were all first class. If you visit Alicante you should definitely have lunch or dinner here. The set menu in the evening was superb.

• Visited January 2012