“Poor hygiene ”

Ranked #289 of 1,852 Restaurants in Alicante
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food but twice I told them
No hand soap or toilet tissue and despite promising to sort this they did not. Very disappointing despite the food being good. Service slow

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (788)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ate hear lots of times staff very friendly. Food excellent, they make the best home cooked chips , had lots of meals and enjoyed them

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Went to this restaurant alone and asked for a single table. The approx 25 year old waiter met me with a cocky attitude and told me I had two options - “either I could eat inside or I could eat inside”. Pizza and prices ok, next time I’d rather have a take out.

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Go to this restaurant if you like grumpy waiters and waiteresses, cold food that can smell funny (mainly the spaghetti dishes) and if you wish to be pushed away in a cold basement eating room. Definately would not go back.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

me and my family ate here and we all said “WOW!!”. The food is extremely fresh and not just good - but great! the portions is big so you get really full, we also ordered dessert and it was lovely!!
the waiters was very professional and very friendly and funny.
We could not have had a better evening, WOW!!