“Safe, relaxing and a wonderful experience as all ways!!”

Costa Blanca Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving services including PADI courses and daily diving off the coast of Southern Spain. Diving in the warm Mediterranean waters courses from Try Dive to Instructor. The water's warm...come on in!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 10, 2011

I have been diving with Craig year after year for my holidays. I always get a warm welcome and flexible approach to my family commitments, wife and 2 kids, all non divers.
The dive sites are top class as is the guidance and knowledge I receive from Craig under the waves.
I have dove with some of the best instructors and schools over 13 years of diving.
This team are in my opium the best. Thanks again for making my holiday fantastic.

O and thanks Cathy for taking Adam, youngest, to your doctors and acting as translator.

Keep going that extra mile. The browns July 2011.

1  Thank Divingbrown30
craigbloor, Owner at Costa Blanca Diving, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2011

Well Señor Brown, so glad you still enjoy our company after all these years, I do hope it was your opinion not your opium that was influencial lol. thanks for the great review.

Craig & Cathy

Reviewed July 6, 2011

I completed my open water last August with Craig at Costa Blanca Diving.

I was only in the area for a week but Cathy & Craig managed to fit everything in around me to ensure I got my course completed. They really looked after me and made me feel so welcome that within days of being back in England I'd booked to go back the following month to do my advanced course.

Can easily fit in 2 dives a day and still have plenty of time to sample another kind of bubbles in one of the many local bars after diving :)

I'm already looking forward to getting back in the water (and seeing my furry friend Bear) in a few weeks time. Highly recommended - whether you are experienced or totally new to diving this is the place for you!

1  Thank JennieLear
craigbloor, Owner at Costa Blanca Diving, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2011

Aaaaawww Jen,

Thanks for those kind words, roll on 11th August when the Lear jets in again, third time this year & always very welcome xx

Reviewed April 19, 2011

the staff are great, very very friendly and down to earth.
Jim has has a great personality whereby my son still talking about him!! He made all feel confident during the pre session and during the pool dive. Loved his stories of journeys past and the massive expereince showed in his art form!!!
a legand! we looking forward to seeing you in the summer mate!!
WE are so impressed we be back in the summer for the full course,
peope out there they are good!!! if i any doubt just try it!

CostaBlancaDiving, Public Relations Manager at Costa Blanca Diving, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2011

thanks guys....see you again over the summer we hope!

Reviewed April 12, 2011

Having learnt to scuba dive 6 months prior to this dive in Zanzibar with 15 metres visibility and a calm off boat dive, diving in the Med, with quite high winds and choppy waters and 2 metres visibility was a very different experience and at one point I thought I'd give up!
Conditions were so different and due to the different wet suit I had issues with my buoyancy which meant we had to come back to shore before my first dive. I thought I wouldn't be able to go back in but my instructor, Jim Potter, was so reassuring. I never once felt stupid because I had forgotten things or at risk in the choppy conditions. He kept my spirits high and we were able to do a really good dive after he calmly sorted out my weights. He went through my skills with me and was always teaching me things to improve my knowledge rather than doing them for me.

Despite the poor visibility I really enjoyed the dive and I can't wait to go back in the summer and try a dive in better conditions. I would still recommend going at this time of year - we just had unfortunate weather that day but the experience of re-doing my skills and getting in the ater has made me confident for my next dive.

Thanks..and hope you have plenty more good diving on your trip...

Reviewed March 28, 2011

I only had about 4/5 days to complete my PADI Open Water, Craig and the team were so helpful with learning all the techniques in such a short time and brilliant with all the paperwork too! Despite the freezing waters of the Med this was a great experience and i would definitely recommend this to anyone! Thanks guys!