“avoid this place”

Neighborhood: Ensanche Diputación
Alicante, Spain
“avoid this place”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We tried this place based on the good reviews on tripadvisor and the fact that - for some reason- there are very few asian restaurants (aside from japanese) in Alicante.

We were very disappointed by the food, in particular the meat. It was greasy and overall disgusting. My boyfriend couldn't eat any of his and I ate only the rice.

I cannot understand the good reviews. Do not go here.

• Visited March 2011
2 Thank manhattanla

Madrid
“HIDDEN GEM _ WORTH THE 10 minute walk from beach”
Reviewed September 20, 2010

WOW! What a great hidden gen. The other oriental places in Alicante are the typical worn and cheap places they have always been.

Asiatico Ming has a number of asian foods, Japanese, Thai, and Korean - all are delicious. They have a sushi of the day wehre you get 8 pieces for 4.80 Euros (or similar). The service is great but too bad the decor is not more elegant.

The food is HIGH quality, the prices are excellent. What I do is order the menu del dia (there are about 5 to choose from). I choose the one for 10 Euros because it includes a drink and coffe or dessert. I love crunchy catonese duck. Then I order extra dumplings or otehr sushi pieces.

If you want a change form all the tourists and the typical ALicante places, you may like it. Oh, they do allow smoking, so if you don't smoke, ask to be seated away from the smoke.

I love this place and go there every time I go to Alicante. Tell the waiter that the American sent you from Internet. They always invite me to an after dinner drink (chupito) and I am sure they will invite you too. (Try the peach liquer).

1 Thank Americanomadrid