“Great experience!”
Review of Indian House

Indian House
Ranked #4 of 1,907 Restaurants in Alicante
Description: Indian House we are a restaurant of typical Hindu cuisine in Alicante. We take care of every detail of the process of making each of our dishes, from the careful choice of each and every one of its ingredients, to the final presentation in our customers room. For us, customers are the most important. We want that each person that comes in, leaves with a smile in the face, as much by the treatment as by the quality of our dishes. We do not want anyone to be deprived of trying authentic Indian food. For that reason, we have gluten-free, lactose-free, vegetarian, … If you have any food allergies, contact us and we will advise you what dishes you could taste. We want to be the reference restaurant in Indian cuisine of Alicante and, for that, you and your satisfaction are our best guarantee.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered three different starters, main course with bread and drinks. The food was spiced to our prefference perfectly and tasted really good! A friendly and easy going staff gave us an all over great experience and I recommend it highly!

Thanks

2  Thank remiblom
Write a reviewReviews (487)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food and service. Highly recommended if you’re in Alicante. La comida es muy buena y muy bien servicio

3  Thank 1234DEEE
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Indian cuisine has never been top of my list, over the years I have been very few times and my experience from those few times has never been good. So it was with some trepidation that, at the request of a lovely young friend of ours, I had my latest experience. Jacqui, my wife, and Carolina mainly chose the dishes with very little input from myself. My wife knows full well my likes and dislikes and Carolina was very au fait with the dishes on the extensive menu. I liked the restaurant as it was clean, well set out and the staff were very friendly. Every dish placed before us was excellently presented, good portions and for my part delicious. Suffice to say that in this culinary city of Spain I now have a favoured and very local inexpensive Indian restaurant.

3  Thank tedandjacqui
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was very nice, staff were very friendly and excellent service and value for money. Restaurant good location and relaxing atmosphere

2  Thank Donnalewis21
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My opinion of this restaurant is not good. You can eat here but there are many better restaurant in Alicanta than this. Service was afwull, the food was ok but not the best. After looking for the other TripAdvisor comments, this was a big dissapointment.

Date of visit: November 2019
indianhousealicante, Propietario at Indian House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good afternoon. We regret that your experience has not been good. We always try to offer our customers the best service and the best quality in our food for a quality experience. This is demonstrated by the majority of positive comments from our customers. We hope that in the future, you can give us another opportunity to prove it to you.