“The best Pizza and Pasta in Alicante”
Review of Peccati di Gola

Peccati di Gola
Reserve with
Peccati di Gola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,485 Restaurants in Alicante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant in the heart of Alicante, you can taste a homemade pasta, delicious dessert and all our italian specialities. Pleasant and cozy atmosphere and 100% Italian Team and food. Taste it & Buon Appetito!
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have been coming to the Alicante area for 20 years and have tried dozens of Italian Restaurants trying to find an authentic Pizza. Today I found it
Excellent food, excellent service and great value for money
E stato perfetto

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Last time we were there 4 years ago. Still remember that pleasant experience. This time we were choosing between Peccati, Fratelli and Spiga but since it was my youngest daughter's birthday, conservatism did overcome. However other 2 are still on the try list. We were the first visitors at 21:00 on Tuesday, however shortly after the restaurant was fully packed. 2 waitresses were quick and smiley. The food was immaculate. I wish to criticize anything but the restaurant did proved it's name again. Even Valpolicella was fresh and delicately soft. The only minus - with a curtain on it is a bit stuffy outside. The total bill of EUR 168 for 6 persons for full course menu to my view is quite decent.

P.S. Warning from the waitress - check your bags while outside. They care, I like it...

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Book ahead for an outside table and enjoy a truly wonderful meal with great street atmosphere – attentive, friendly service – try the goats cheese salad starter followed by the tagliatelle with asparagus and bacon – sublime…

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I used to go here quite regularly but the last two times I went (with visitors from outside of Alicante) I was embarrassed by how terrible the service was.

We did not have a reservation but this has never been a problem in the past and it was early in the evening. The waitress made us wait for 15 minutes while she decided whether she could take us, although there were lots of free tables and the inside of the restaurant was totally empty. Finally, she tried to put us at a tiny table outside the front door (in the way of the waitresses coming in and out of the door), despite the fact that we asked to be seated inside. In the end, we left since she had already wasted 20 minutes of our evening.

Despite this, I decided to give the place another try a couple of months later. This time, again, we were seated at a tiny cramped table in the way of the front door but we didn't complain because we were too hungry. We ordered a bottle of wine with our meal and when we finished our meal and had half of the bottle of wine left, we were asked to hurry up because they needed the table and it was a Saturday night.... Needless to say, I have not been back since.

Even aside from the awful service, the food is average at best and there are far nicer restaurants (who will appreciate your custom) in Alicante.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The restaurant is in a small cosy street where no traffic is allowed.I had the pasta with lobster which was excelllent.friendly service and not expensive.