See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights when I can to visit my friends.

I lived in Alicante last year so had no problem finding it however for a first time visitor it may be a bit difficult as no clear signs but this is not the fault of the property as it is part of a residential area.

Upon arrival the host checked me in and asked if I needed any places to visit in Alicante, as I had lived here previously I didn’t need this but I overheard the host telling some others some amazing places to visit.

The room had everything I needed, a double bed which was very comfortable and Air conditioning as well as bedside tables and a large table to get ready.

There are 2 shared bathrooms and I never had to wait too long to get into one of these. They have toiletries and a hairdryer inside and are always spotlessly clean, I would maybe recommend a bath mat as the floor is wet and slippery when someone comes out of the shower before you go in.

There was only minimal noise of people leaving their rooms to go to the bathroom but this didn’t disturb any sleep or cause any disturbances.

Overall a fantastic stay and I will 100% be coming back to this property.

See you soon!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

This hostel is perfect for people who just need somewhere cheap and cheerful to stay if they don't spend much time in their accommodation. There are two shared bathrooms which are spotless and a little kitchenette with a vending machine and cuppa making facilities. The bedrooms are simple but again spotless and there's a mirror, table and chair and a wardrobe. The hosts are friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations. They also very kindly let us leave our luggage on our last day and use the showers again as we had a late flight!

Thank you for a great stay!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We drove down from Altea to visit Alicante and found it a brilliant vibrant city sized town with abundant shops, bars and restaurants.

Take a stroll by the Marina along the famous wavy pavement, with its market stalls, little bar/ eateries and amazing views of the Marina and sea scape.

Great place to stay or visit. Our second time in two years.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This B&B was very clean and very comfortable. It was close to the airport bus stop (if travelling by bus to Alicante airport). The host was really friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect. A 10 minute walk to the beach and harbour area and only a 5 minute wall from a vast array of restaurants and bars.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2018

We spent a week here and it absolutely delightful and I would recommend it to everyone. The place we stayed in I found on the website airbnb but it was super and described as a rare find. There were a couple of things which were quite right but overall it was very very good and the views from the terrace absolutely superb. It was good to be so near everything.

Room tip: as it was self catering it is all of the above
Date of stay: November 2018