All reviews would definitely stay here again minute walk old town great location noise apartment castle
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018

We booked this apartment hotel because it was quite inexpensive and very central. It exceeded our expectations in every way. It was really close to the airport bus route, there was a metro station at the end of the street, the fabulous Central Market was just around the corner and it was a block away from a really good area for food and drink. The apartment was clean and smart and much bigger and better equipped than we had anticipated. The reception was staffed until after 9pm by a very helpful young lady, who was back behind the desk smiling and serving coffee and breakfast by first thing in the morning. We just stayed one night en route to our final destination, but would have stayed for longer if we had known how nice it was going to be. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

The apartment was lovely with great air conditioning. Spotlessly clean and serviced every day. The staff were very helpful and polite. There is a little bar downstairs with outside seating where they serve the lager in ice cold glasses. Would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2018

A great apartment well located for everything in Alicante and at a very good price. Spacious and well equipped, absolutely spotless and tidy. Bathroom had a good, powerful shower and bed was comfortable. Our apartment overlooked the street but no problems with noise at all.
Check-in was efficient, staff were cheerful and helpful. Car park nearby which hotel gets a discount. Would definitely stay here if in Alicante again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

These apartments are SPOTLESS the cleaners do such a superb job and I have never stayed anywhere so clean before so I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for that.
Location was perfect, only 20 mins from the airport which is great for a 3 day break like we had. A 5 minute walk and you’re in the stunning old town which is a must to visit. Make sure you climb the castle and also visit alicantes oldest church. Carry on a further 5 mins and you’re at the beach and harbour. There’s a supermarket opposite and if you come out of the apartment do a left and climb some stairs there’s a great local bar with fantastic music (reggae, funk, soul etc) with super friendly staff.
The only downfall is the noise. I didn’t sleep at all :(. This is not their fault and the lady was telling me it is a very old building dating back to 1912. But if you are a light sleeper this isn’t first you. You can hear everything from your neighbours drying their hair and talking to them taking a shower. Despite this it hasn’t put me off and I will be back. My mother enjoyed it so much she rebooked with her friends for next year :)
A big thank you to the lovely staff and highly recommend for location, cleanliness and staff. The noise did not stop my 5 star rating!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

A really Nice hotel located only 5 minutes walk to the old town, and 10 min. To the Beach! Very clean, Nice staff and beautiful apartments. I forgot my jewerly, and They sent Them. So Nice and friendly of Them - Thank you! I would like to go back, and Can recommend this place. Big five Stars from us!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple