“What A Jewel of a Place”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rick P
“What A Jewel of a Place”
Reviewed November 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I travel a lot for work. I stayed at the Pinzon studios for almost three months and I can not say enough about the place. The ONLY down fall is parking, of course if you're here on holiday a car is not necessary as everything you need is within a close walk but I needed it for work. I arrived late that night and Christian was there to meet me, showed me around and right away made me feel welcome even made a reservation for me to have a late dinner. Not only is the place clean and well stocked and kept, the biggest bonus is the customer service received by Christian. Perfectly set up with easy access great restaurants and bars just out the door. If you need any recommendations just ask and Christian has them, and never a bad one. During my stay, no matter what I needed, it was just a quick and simple phone call or sms.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 29, 2017
Hi Rick, thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to host you and I must say you were the perfect guest also. I wish you good luck with your travels and work and really hope to see you back to Alicante and visit us again.
For the parking, we are working on it and will have 5 parking spaces nearby all exclusive for customers staying at Pinzon Home in the near future.
Hope to see you soon bud,

Cristian
Mrsample
“Lovely apartment”
Reviewed October 20, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lovely apartment with everything you need in great location next to bars and restaurants. Within waliking distance to beach and marina.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Stefano S
“Amazing studios!”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I had a very good experience with this studio. It's in the city center of Alicante, the building is completely renewed, the rooms are cosy and very cleaned, the bathroom is spacious and the bedroom is very comfortable. Excellent treatment by the staff!
I can say this is the perfect choice to stay in Alicante. I'll definitively suggest it and I'm sure when I come back I'll go there again!Stefano S.

Management Response
Jul 19, 2017
Thank you Stefano, and for leaving the apartment in a perfect state, you are welcome back any time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing