To start, the receptionist, Richard, who gave us a treatment as if we were the nastier people he´s ever met in his life, as if we were going to burnt out his 'amazing' hotel, that was the first impression I got from the hotel, and I wouldn´t had stayed in there for any longer, but my wife just got to calm me down and we stayed...
When you get in the bedroom it´s kind of nice, although after a bit in there you realize that furnishing is a bit damaged here and there, and little aspects that shows lack of continuous care on their property, that´s ok for a 3-star hotel, but not for a hotel that adevertises themselves as a 4-star suite hotel...
After resting in our bedroom for a bit while having a chat we decided to have a shower to go to the spa, and then is when I found some hairs in the bath, and some people may find that I´m being a bit picky, but I remind you that this is suppossedly a 4-star hotel... I took those hairs away and got in to have my bath.
When we arrived to the spa, we found that it was in an awful basement with no ventilation, but after all, it wasn´t that bad in comparison to the rest...
Let´s get in bed time!!! of course more hair in the pillow area, and as an added bonues, a hole on the bed linen!!! Is this a 4-star hotel?!?!?!?!
About the food, well, it wasn´t bad, but it wasn´t at a 4-star hotel standard... The staff in the restaurant wasn´t really able to communicate in english but they made an effort, and did well with body language...
And to be fair, the rest of the staff was nice with us, the girl in the spa area and the other receptionists too.
I won´t recommend this place to anyone expecting to find a 4-star hotel, as a 3 star-hotel is OK if they get rid of that nasty receptionist called Richard.
There are more things to say, but I just don´t want to spend more time on this, and I think I´ve expossed my views about this place clearly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel-Spa & Conventions La Quinta Park Suites, is located in the north of Tenerife on a cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with spectacular panoramic views of not only the Teide, the volcano with the highest peak in all of Spain, but also of Puerto de la Cruz as well as the rest of the valley of La Orotava. The hotel is surrounded by a naturally captivating setting of subtropical gardens where you can relish in an unsurpassable climate of eternal spring. It is situated in a privileged community and is guaranteed to be the ideal place for anyone seeking tranquillity and contact with nature.The semi-circular building consists of Junior Suites, which are complete with all of the luxuries of home. Moreover, as an alternative leisure activity we have on our premises the first Spa in northern Tenerife: a true oasis for complete relaxation and peace of mind. Here we offer a complete array of the latest health and beauty programs, and we are always seeking to satisfy even the most demanding of clients by always offering personalised treatment and paying attention to the smallest of details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Quinta Park Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Park Hotel Santa Ursula
- La Quinta Santa Ursula
- La Quinta Puerto De La Cruz
- Santa Ursula La Quinta
- La Quinta Park Suites Tenerife/Santa Ursula