“Excellent experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tours In Tenerife - CLOSED

Tours In Tenerife
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours in Tenerife provides high quality private Taxi tours and excursions for you, your family or group. Get picked up directly at your hotel with no waiting time and stop when and where you like. See the major sites including all the hidden "gems" you could miss on a bus tour. Learn about the native Tenerife with your own private guide as you stop by amazing natural treasures with absolutely stunning and breathtaking views.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I read the reviews of Tours of Tenerife with Jes before booking the Top 3 Job excursion. I re-read them as I was posting this review and can't agree enough. Jes was great, very customer-service oriented and flexible, knowledgeable and professional. He took us to places where the cruise ships don't or can't go. I highly recommend him. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't ideal, but Jes made it a great day. I booked the tour for 4 adults and he was very quick to respond to my e-mails. One of the party collects sand - Jes went on his day off and collected sand for her, since we wouldn't be going to a natural beach on our tour.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Karen C
Jes J, Owner at Tours In Tenerife, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
K...Thank you very much for your kind words and for using Tours In Tenerife. A pleasure to meet you all and I am truly happy you enjoyed your day out though we unfortunately did not experience the very best weather on the day. Safe travels and welcome back.

Frankfurt area
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A MUST DO in Tenerife”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I booked this tour with little information on Tenerife while on a cruise to the Western Med. I wasn't sure what to expect but from the moment we met our guide, Jes, he made us feel at home and turned our tour into an unforgettable experience. I traveled with my 4 children and he was professional, knowledgeable, and showed us the best Tenerife had to offer. The weather that day wasn't the best so based on his recommendations, we adjusted to tour to work with the time and weather conditions and we couldn't have been happier! The day turned out perfect and we saw so much more than I would have imagined! The kids had a fantastic time as well. For cruise travelers, THIS is the way to go-stay away from the big cruise tours if you want not only an affordable experience but a personal and unforgettable one as well! Thanks Jes for the great day and the other travel info! Best of luck to you!!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank seeandshop
Jes J, Owner at Tours In Tenerife, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
C....I am well aware that your day on shore turned out to be something completely different than what we had planned because of the weather conditions. But I am truly happy that you and your children enjoyed your tour. Thank you very much for your kind words, for using Tours In Tenerife and for recommending us to your friends. Safe travels and welcome back.
Toulouse, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tenerife - We will be back :-)”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

One of the highlights of our trip to Tenerife was our visit to Teide Volcano and thanks to Jes for that. He is a natural service minded person. Jes provided us not only with great facts on the sites we visited but also with much other information about shops, restaurants and places to visit. Helpful knowledge for the rest of our stay.
We will be back soon
Finn

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Finn F
Jes J, Owner at Tours In Tenerife, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
F & M....Thank you very much for your kind words and for using Tours In Tenerife. I am truly happy that you enjoyed your day out and that the tips on what to do in Tenerife was helpful to you.
A pleasure to meet you all, safe travels and welcome back.
Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“How to turn a rainy day into something special”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

November 2012 my wife and I were on a cruise from Rome to Rio. One of our stops was Tenerife. Here we met Jes. It was a rainy day and Jes managed to find some dry and even sunny spots on the Island away from the crowds. He took us to some remote places were the regular tour guides don't go and we had a lot of fun and laughs. Because Jes is form Denmark his English is outstanding and he knowns his wine. The Bodega he took us is also very nice, the wines though were not as outstanding as we hoped for, the red 'dulce' however was worth the trip. Thank you Jes for an entertaining day, the sightseeing and the talks along the way.

Hope to see you in our outlet mall soon ;-)

Tresie and Harry

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Schreurs
Jes J, Owner at Tours In Tenerife, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
T & H....sometimes I really wish I could control the weather but I am truly happy that we did find some sunny spots and most important that you enjoyed your day on shore. Thank you very much for your kind words and for using Tours In Tenerife. I am quite sure we need to try your local outlet in the near future. Once again, thank you, safe travels and welcome back.
Ladner, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Tenerife: Volcano and Wine Tour”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

After a fifteen minute walk to get to the mini bus we found the tour extremely wonderful. The jaw dropping landscape can't be described in a few words other than magnificent. The winery tour and lunch at Bodegas Monje was superb. Be sure to order the "Sex and Wine" from the menu (great salad with smoked salmon and apple slices) along with a bottle of Dragoblanco. Many thanks to Jes our tour guide for making a great day and getting us back to the ship on time.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank 2_to_Explore
Jes J, Owner at Tours In Tenerife, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words and for using Tours In Tenerife. I am truly happy you enjoyed your day on shore and that both the wines and lunch lived up to your expectations.
Once again, thank you so much, safe travels and welcome back.