“A MUST DO in Tenerife”
Review of Tours In Tenerife - CLOSED

Tours In Tenerife
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours in Tenerife provides high quality private Taxi tours and excursions for you, your family or group. Get picked up directly at your hotel with no waiting time and stop when and where you like. See the major sites including all the hidden "gems" you could miss on a bus tour. Learn about the native Tenerife with your own private guide as you stop by amazing natural treasures with absolutely stunning and breathtaking views.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I booked this tour with little information on Tenerife while on a cruise to the Western Med. I wasn't sure what to expect but from the moment we met our guide, Jes, he made us feel at home and turned our tour into an unforgettable experience. I traveled with my 4 children and he was professional, knowledgeable, and showed us the best Tenerife had to offer. The weather that day wasn't the best so based on his recommendations, we adjusted to tour to work with the time and weather conditions and we couldn't have been happier! The day turned out perfect and we saw so much more than I would have imagined! The kids had a fantastic time as well. For cruise travelers, THIS is the way to go-stay away from the big cruise tours if you want not only an affordable experience but a personal and unforgettable one as well! Thanks Jes for the great day and the other travel info! Best of luck to you!!

2  Thank seeandshop
Jes J, Owner at Tours In Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

C....I am well aware that your day on shore turned out to be something completely different than what we had planned because of the weather conditions. But I am truly happy that you and your children enjoyed your tour. Thank you very much for your kind words, for using Tours In Tenerife and for recommending us to your friends. Safe travels and welcome back.

All reviews
"sample"
"forest"
"clouds"

Reviewed January 5, 2013

One of the highlights of our trip to Tenerife was our visit to Teide Volcano and thanks to Jes for that. He is a natural service minded person. Jes provided us not only with great facts on the sites we visited but also with much other information about shops, restaurants and places to visit. Helpful knowledge for the rest of our stay.
We will be back soon
Finn

2  Thank Finn F

F & M....Thank you very much for your kind words and for using Tours In Tenerife. I am truly happy that you enjoyed your day out and that the tips on what to do in Tenerife was helpful to you.
A pleasure to meet you all, safe travels and welcome back.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

November 2012 my wife and I were on a cruise from Rome to Rio. One of our stops was Tenerife. Here we met Jes. It was a rainy day and Jes managed to find some dry and even sunny spots on the Island away from the crowds. He took us to some remote places were the regular tour guides don't go and we had a lot of fun and laughs. Because Jes is form Denmark his English is outstanding and he knowns his wine. The Bodega he took us is also very nice, the wines though were not as outstanding as we hoped for, the red 'dulce' however was worth the trip. Thank you Jes for an entertaining day, the sightseeing and the talks along the way.

Hope to see you in our outlet mall soon ;-)

Tresie and Harry

2  Thank Schreurs

T & H....sometimes I really wish I could control the weather but I am truly happy that we did find some sunny spots and most important that you enjoyed your day on shore. Thank you very much for your kind words and for using Tours In Tenerife. I am quite sure we need to try your local outlet in the near future. Once again, thank you, safe travels and welcome back.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

After a fifteen minute walk to get to the mini bus we found the tour extremely wonderful. The jaw dropping landscape can't be described in a few words other than magnificent. The winery tour and lunch at Bodegas Monje was superb. Be sure to order the "Sex and Wine" from the menu (great salad with smoked salmon and apple slices) along with a bottle of Dragoblanco. Many thanks to Jes our tour guide for making a great day and getting us back to the ship on time.

2  Thank 2_to_Explore

Thank you very much for your kind words and for using Tours In Tenerife. I am truly happy you enjoyed your day on shore and that both the wines and lunch lived up to your expectations.
Once again, thank you so much, safe travels and welcome back.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I’ve used Trip Advisor for many years to help plan trips, but have never posted a review. It’s time for me to give back. After working with Jes Joergensen from Tours in Tenerife for about a year to plan a very special shore excursion, I just had to let others know what a great day we had thanks to Jes’ hard work. We wanted to see Tenerife, but we also wanted to taste the wines. Jes spent time planning the perfect day for us, a wine pairing lunch experience at Bodega Monje after we toured the island. The wines were outstanding, and the food truly represented the tastes of Tenerife—the food was delicious.

We started with Octopus seasoned with saffron on a bed of roasted potatoes paired with Drago Blanco. This was a great wine that they were sold out of but the owner had saved a few bottles for us, since we had planned and booked the excursion well in advance. The main course was a very generous serving of black pig roasted over a wood fire served with a glass of Monje Tradicional. This is a traditional young red wine made by blending Listan Blanco, Listan Negro and Negramoll varieties. We all enjoyed both wines. If your group does not want to try octopus, I’m sure Jes can substitute something else. Our group wanted to taste the local foods and we all knew we might never have the opportunity to taste octopus again.

Jes was very easy to work with planning this special day for our group. We felt the wine pairing was very reasonably priced. Jes drives a new Citroen 9 seater minivan which will accommodate 8 passengers. We would highly recommend Jes for your visit either by ship or by land when visiting Tenerife.

4  Thank graciepuppy

B....first of all it was great fun to plan this for you and I am truly happy you all enjoyed it. Naturally the Octopus can be changed for something else though it`s something that is very well done here in Tenerife and goes excellent with a glass of Drago Blanco. Thank you so much for your kind words and for using Tours In Tenerife. Safe travels and welcome back.