The parador is in the middle of nowhere. The auchostic is terrible . Every door that is closed you can hear it. The walls are very thin. The food is mediocare and there is nothing to do around the hotel. It might be ok for one night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in one of the loveliest parts of the Osona district, with the Guillerías Mountains in the distance and Sau Reservoir at its feet. The Parador reflects the traditional style of a Catalan country house. Its beautifully maintained garden, superior guest rooms with balconies and a magnificent seasonal swimming pool with views of the exceptional landscape make this a wonderful place to get away from it all and relax. The tranquil surroundings are perfect for nature and adventure sports. You can also visit Barcelona. This is the closest Parador to the Catalan capital (82 kilometers by car), allowing you to make the short journey from the hotel for day trips to the cosmopolitan city.In addition to excursions to nearby sights like Sau Reservoir and Casserres Monastery, the town of Vic is well worth a visit. Its old quarter will transport you back in time, where you will discover such treasures as the Roman temple, city walls and cathedral.The beauty of the Parador and its surrounding area, its exquisite cuisine and proximity to lovely Barcelona, together with the peaceful natural setting, make this an exceptional place that is sure to fascinate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parador de Vic-Sau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Vic-Sau Hotel Vic
- Parador De Vic-Sau Province Of Barcelona, Spain