“Great value”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I dined here with a large group of 15 people and I have to say the restaurant coped very well. We arrived 30 mins later after getting our hotel to ring ahead. The food was good, the paella which I didn't order but tasted was excellent and the rest of my party were very happy with it.

The booking process was a little tough as they never replied to emails and hardly answered their phone. I had to get a Spanish speaking friend book for me.

Overall I thought it was good value and the service good. I would go back again.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great paella”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We dined as a (slightly) rowdy group of 15, celebrating a 40th birthday - the staff were most accommodating, and the food was lovely. A few locals mentioned that the prices were inflated, but coming from a UK dining scene, we thought EUR35 pp for a main course and wine was quite reasonable.

It was a Saturday night when we visited, and the place was rather empty - perhaps only four or five other tables occupied - but I think we made enough merriment to make up for the partial solitude!

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent paella”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Ate here with a large group of 15 people. The service was excellent, and the paella was one of best I have ever tried. Great value for money. Would go back tomorrow.

Panama City, Panama
“Great paella!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The service is excellent and the food is awesome. If you want to try paella or other types of typical valencian rice this is a place you do not want to miss. Let us not forget that the location is also special since it has a beachfront terrace where you can enjoy blue skies, golden sand and the sound of the waves.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank CamiloVega
New York
“The Best Paella in Valencia”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a spectacular restaurant. You eat right on the mediterranean--directly across from the sea. The restaurant is gorgeous and spotless. Eating indoors surrounded by beautiful tiles, or out--under awnings and umbrellas, shaded from the sun, you will enjoy the best paella in Valencia. Every course is wonderful, from mussels (called clochinas in Valencia) to the succulent paella itself. Even the melon, for dessert, is outstanding. With wonderful service and excellent prices, Casa Navarro is located away from the tourist strip at the beach, in an area called Alboraya. Worth a cab ride (or a drive if you have a car). Easy to get back to town by calling for a cab--the restaurant will help you do this. I've eaten here many times and always think I've hit the jackpot. My Spanish family highly recommends this place--don't miss it!

• Visited August 2012