My friend & myself arrived at 8am at this hotel & managed to check in early during the off peak season.We were picked up in a jaguar limousine from the train station. The service at this hotel was great. The staff showed concern for my friend after she sprained her ankle.
The manager also allowed us to partake of the morning buffet breakfast on 2 mornings (we arrived early)when we only paid for breakfast for 1night. The schloss hotel is located amidst greenery & a golf course & is great for people looking to relax at the hotel. The interior of our room is beautifully feminine with wallpapers in bright red colour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Schlosshotel Kronberg is located above the picturesque small Taunus town of Kronberg in the middle of an impressive park with 58 h next to a 18-hole golf course. As a hotel nearby Frankfurt this beautiful property is loved in equal measure by businessmen, golfers, gourmets, people who appreciate art and traditional values. Also for weddings and bridal pairs it is the perfect place to be. The Schlosshotel Kronberg, also a Golf resort and castle hotel, is owned by the Landgrave and Princes von Hessen and has since 1954 been a luxury hotel of the first order. Built under commission from Empress Victoria Friedrich and completed in 1893, Schloss Friedrichshof is today one of the most impressive German castles and offers its guests living history to touch and feel. Exclusive furnishings and an impressive collection of antiques and paintings from the private estate of the mother of the last Kaiser convey the authentic ambience of a castle from imperial times. To make your stay even more memorable and comfortable, we have considerably renewed Schlosshotel Kronberg over the last 2 years. For creation and design, the well-known British Interior designer Nina Campbell were appointed, who combines vintage furniture with own designs realising a perfect room and space concept. The newly-created rooms, all equipped with air conditions, decorated in warm colors and with delicate fabrics and floors and immersed in special lighting welcome the guests in a very cordial way. Enjoy the unique historic ambiance and indulge in the luxurious setting of Schlosshotel Kronberg. Our particularly personal service spoils you after an eventful day either in the lobby in front of the fireplace or on the castle terrace on mild summer evenings. Due to the perfect connection to Frankfurt, the fair and the international airport, our hotel is also a very convenient solution for business travelers who benefit from free amenities such as wireless Internet, minibar/bar fridge, shoe polish service, fresh fruit and mineral water in room and daily newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Schlosshotel Kronberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Kronberg Hotel Kronberg Im Taunus
- Schlosshotel Kronberg Im Taunus
- Schlosshotel Kronberg Hotel Im Taunus