See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2016

I spent about 2 1/2 weeks at the hotel and I have nothing but praise for the service and staff. They were very responsive, and Kronberg is a fun location. Great place to stay if one needs to be in the the northwest Frankfurt area. Thanks to my hosts!

Room tip: Nice kitchenette as well.
Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank jeffre7773
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

I have travelled a lot in the area north of Frankfurt and this hotel is the best one for the money that I have found yet. The rooms were surprisingly roomy, very nearly a suite. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. The location is close to a number of restaurant and a short walk to the train station. I recommend this hotel highly.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank HV_Engineer
Reviewed August 12, 2015

It was our intention to book hotel near Bahnhofstrasse kronberg but as luck had it, we made the wrong booking which turned out very well. We only had an overnight stop, but enjoyed one of the best meals we had in Europe. Room was more likecApartment with small kitchenette, lounge sitting room, good working desk overlooking a village square.
Good restaurant, with outdoor tables in square, obviously popular with locals which speaks good of the post Haus.
Would recommend it for business, small families.

Room tip: We did not see other rooms, but the room we chose had twin beds, well finished and comfortable. We would have liked air conditioning.
Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank explorerCairns
Reviewed April 9, 2015

I stayed in the hotel during my business trip. I had really spacy room which was very clean and with comfortable bed. The furniture was litttle old fashioned, but in a good shape.

The hotel restaurant is excellent with various selection of wines and steaks. It was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten.

Date of stay: March 2015
1  Thank Lubomir S
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The Posthaus is a wonderful, family-run, hotel. It's situated right in the centre of town from where it couldn't be easier to reach all the local restaurants and bars. Parking is available in the parking garage right underneath. The rooms are spacious and simple. The restaurant/bar is very nice and serves a wide range of food and drinks. Recommended if you are visiting and want a central location and don't want to pay the over inflated prices of the other hotels in town.

Date of stay: July 2014