“Awesome sushi place”

Cuisines: Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We've been travelling around south Italy for two weeks eating a lot of nice local food but after that time we just needed sl etching that we really like when at home...sushi! Not being very confident about Japanese restaurants in Italy we found this place occasionally and tried it. It was an amazing experience with high class sushi and a nice environment for a relaxing evening. I was really impressed by the quality of the fish and have to say that this will sneak into my top addresses for sushi!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Went here for dinner after becoming tired of Italian food and it was close enough to our hotel to walk, although not the best neighbourhood to wander at night. Wish we hadn't.

The restaurant itself was modern and clean and the open kitchen impressive but we weren't greeted at the door and the staff stood around throughout our meal chatting.

The food didn't fair much better, the starters of Crispy Prawns was OK but after choosing Yakimeshi with meat and eggs, I was brought Yakisoba with 'meat' and vegetables, it was literally swimming in tasteless gloop which only became gloopier the more I ate, the meat was literally pellets with no taste, really awful stuff, like Chinese low cost buffet food.

Tbh the fish for Sushi looked fresh so maybe this is where the good reviews come from? I can't recommend.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017

Eating here was a great experience. I love fish Liz is a vegetarian, no problem here. Brilliant maitre d excellent sushi, very attentive staff. I don't think anything could have been better. The Sushi was varied and very well prepared lots of different flavours never overpowering the fish but just lovely to eat.
I agree with some of the other reviewers I don't think anything could have been better. My advice would be to book, speak to the maitre d about what you like and what you would like to try and then enjoy. Try the house wine local white chilled, just right for the food.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017

We enjoyed our meal here thoroughly . The food was delicious , the maitre d was friendly and helpful and made suggestions for us as we had not eaten Japanese food before and I am a vegetarian . The food is light but filing . the service was attentive .

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

Very much appreciated the glass of Prosecco served as introduction for the dinner. Essential and tasteful the sushi. Cosy enough the place and nice the personnel. We will be back!

Date of visit: January 2017