“The Perfect Location To See Tuscany”
other travelers have booked this property
Enjoy morning coffee or wine at sunset over farmland of the Arno Valley.
From the sunny and spacious living room you can view a vineyard and chat. An open concept and many extra-wide French doors typify the living room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enjoy morning coffee or wine at sunset over farmland of the Arno Valley.
From the sunny and spacious living room you can view a vineyard and chat.
An open concept and many extra-wide French doors typify the living room.
An open concept and many extra-wide French doors typify the living room.
Chat with friends preparing an inspired meal in the complete kitchen.
Fifteen can sit at dining room table while looking at a stunning view.
Master bedroom with king bed has large terrace and beautiful adjoining bathroom
Master bedroom with king bed is sunny and open with wrap-around terraces.
Store your duds in walk-in closet and enjoy private ensuite bathroom terrace.
Wine and cheese with a sunset anyone? How about cappucini for two in the AM?
Corner bedroom enjoys 2 French doors and 2 terraces.
Have coffee on your terrace looking down on vineyard.
Traditional decor and sunny corner location has views of vineyard and farmland.
Have coffee on your terrace looking down on vineyard.
Comfort on a queen bed with romantic balcony and Tuscan decor!
Cozy and quiet with super comfortable queen bed!
Huge master bathroom with private balcony and stunning views!
Shower in two while looking at amazing view through French doors & balcony!
View of the valley from the balcony in the summer (left side).
View (right side). The house overlooks a sunflower farm.
View of the valley from the balcony in the fall (left side)
View (right side). Sunflower fields after the harvest.
View from the balcony at sunset (left side).
View (right). The view is so large we needed more than one photo to capture it.
Florence (only 45 minutes away)
Volterra (only 45 minutes away)
Tuscany countryside outside of Lucca (only 30 minutes away)
Cinque Terre (only 75 minutes away)
Siena (only 90 minutes away)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Woody G
High Point, North Carolina, United States
“The Perfect Location To See Tuscany”
Reviewed September 9, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I rented this property for the month of July and found it to be everything I thought it would be. Family and friends, seventeen altogether, joined me throughout the month and everyone, without exception, commented about the spaciousness, cleanliness, comfort, and location. Everything that was depicted on the website were accurate portrayals of what to expect. Fabrizio and Nora were perfect hosts who sent a lot of pre-trip information which made planning much easier. They also responded quickly on the occasion of our arrival about a small issue. They addressed it immediately and, within 24 hours, everything was fine. This property is perfectly located to visit so many areas in Tuscany but we were also able to easily travel to Venice and Rome for several days at a time. The Pontedera train station was so accessible that we used it extensively for our travels. La Piazzetta became our "hangout" and Laura and her husband, the owners, were very friendly and helpful especially during our first few days in the area, giving us directions and answering questions. And their pizza is fabulous!! We all agreed that it was the best we ate while in Italy. The Varramista wine tasting tour was excellent and only a five-minute drive away. Catarina was the tour guide who made our visit so enjoyable. Because I had groups of people arrive at different times during the month, I actually experienced the wine tasting three times during my stay. I highly recommend it as a stop on anyone's tour. I rented a car for the month and, after the first day of driving, had no problem finding my way around and figuring out the roundabouts. The train station, grocery stores, and banks were easy to find and all very convenient. The highway between Florence and Pisa was also easily accessible, less than five minutes away. If I return to Tuscany for any length of time, I will certainly book this property again. It provided the base for a wonderful experience!!

Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
California
Reviewed April 5, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

upnorthlu...
Berrien Springs, Michigan
“great location for day visits”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We had 4 couples and this was a great house to base from, beautiful, clean and fully equipped, friendly neighbors that even drove us to a restaurant because we did not understand with the language difference. Owners really went above and beyond by helping us find a driver for a day trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and house layout!
Liked least: dogs barking some nights!
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 7, 2014
Pattie, thank for the kind words. I am glad that you emphasize the importance of “our great location for day visits.” It takes just a few minutes to get onto the freeway system and be heading toward your daily destination without any delay. In other places that may be not the case at all. Nora.
TX
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 19, 2013
We are pleased that you were able to take advantage of the central location for sight seeing and that you enjoyed the space in the house.
MO USA
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers
May 28, 2013
Thank you, John, for the positive review. We are glad that you were comfortable and enjoyed the terraces and view.
USA
Reviewed May 15, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

May 15, 2013
Thank you for your warm review, and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our home in Tuscany.
Wroc?aw
Reviewed February 23, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Feb 23, 2013
Thank you for the warm, positive review, Wojtek! We are pleased that your experience in our house in Tuscany was to your liking and that the house and atmosphere exceeded your expectations. Please return soon with family and friends.
Regards,
Nora and Fabrizio
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing