We had a Great stay at a wonderful Place. Thank you. We got excellent advices for our stay. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Very nice decorated and well equiped medium sized, clean house. The owners are very anxious to keep everything nice and proper. Which is a good thing, but sometimes went too far (f.e. no plastic toys in swimmingpool). Lucia was very helpful with information about things to do and even made reservations for restaurants for us.
We spent our holiday in Pian delle More one week in the beginning of June. We loved the place very much. It is stylish, clean, cozy, quiet and just so beautiful place with cute garden and a pool. The location is in a mountain village Sassetta with wonderful surroundings.
There are about 4 or 5 apartments, we staid in La Michelle. In the apartment we found all we needed for our stay, it was just like arriving to your grandparents place to the countryside. Felt so cozy.
The pool in the garden was cooling in hot days. Too sad that during our vacation the weather was not so warm, just wanted to spend more time at the pool. But we got to drive a lot around the Tuscany and spent couple of time in beach which has white sand and is about 20-30 minutes ride from Sassetta. Lucia, the hostess, introduced us the surroundig palces in details: where to go, what to see and where to eat. She was like tourist guide to us.
Our family liked the place and definitely we reccomend the place to them who would like to feel the peaceful life and typical nature of Tuscany.
Greetings from us to Lucia and to her family and to a little dog Mia, who replaced our dog (who we were have to leave home) place during the holiday.
We stayed here for 2 weeks, from mid-June. Our apartment was 2 bedroom, 1 bath.
- Beautiful location, beautiful site. Two very nice pools, one just the right size and depth for a 4 year old. The lawn and landscaping were quite beautiful. There was an outdoor dining area, which we used twice a day. Local clothes washing was possible. There are 3 other apartments, all somewhat larger, but ours was adequate for 2 grandparents, son and 4 year old granddaughter. We enjoyed the other occupants. We did a lot of pool time. There were very nice lounge chairs, and a warm rinse off shower was appreciated, The pools were unheated, but very comfortable while we were there. Our kitchen was finished in a very modern style, with full sized frig and freezer, and lots of cupboard space. We we did a lot of our own cooking. It was very quiet and restful, and the surrounding hills were very beautiful. (If you want a lot of action, it would be a curvy drive away, if you want quiet and rest, this is perfect).
The location was 2 km from Sassetta, a charming village which clings to the hillside. Occupants and shop owners were also charming: even the early am sidewalk coffee drinkers were friendly. Not a touristy place at all.
- Rooms were dark, with inadequate lighting. Only 2 windows, one in the bathroom, the other for the upstairs bedroom. Oh for a couple more windows!
- The upstairs window was not screened - a real problem since there were many flying insects, so we had lots of bites.
- The kitchen was a little odd. Appliances were very modern, but many of the very nice pans were hard to use, since the 2 burner stove could only accommodate one big one at a time. There was excessive cupboard space - we kept forgetting where things were (next time we'll move everything into a couple of cupboards).
- The site is billed as a few minutes from beaches. Actually, I think the closest is at least 20 minutes away. But the beaches are terrific - and worth the drive for sure.
- The owner loaned us a couple of beach umbrellas, which was very nice - but even better would have been beach towels.
Pian delle More is a small set of apartments in a beautiful setting surrounded by woodland and hills. Our appartment was immaculately clean and had everything you could need for a self-catering break. The gardens include a lovely pool with loungers and lots of seating areas - perfect for relaxing in the Tuscan sunshine!
Sassetta is a small hamlet, but has a good little shop and butchers for those essential supplies. There are also walks you can go on direct from Pian delle More.
Lucia has lots of information on the local area and will recommend restaurants and activities complete with discounts she has negotiated for her guests! A short drive and you can visit barratti or the local beaches. There are also some fantastic little towns within easy driving distance with marvellous views and fabulous restaurants.
All in all a great stay at the end of our Tuscan adventure.
Thanks a lot for your nice review!
We are very glad to host you, hope to see you soon, ours best wishes for all!
The amazing welcoming and the magic of this place have made our New Year's Eve unforgettable. During our stay Lucia perfectly indicated us the best places and restaurants around this area of Tuscany. We recommend this place to whoever dreams about a romantic and relaxing holiday. We hope to go back there really soon!
Thanks a lot for your nice words!
We'll just waiting for hosting you again! I've also a good news for romantic couple, a very beautifull Spa it's open about 500 mt from Pian delle More, it's in the middle of nature, with hot water and stone swimming pool...
I try it last saturday ans it's really relaxing and beautifull....
Well, you have just to take some time for you and coming here again,
Hope to see you soon..