Crap wifi, very hot as aircon doesn't go low enough. 15 min walk along a very busy road with cases and under an underpass the likes of which has probably seen its fair share of mugging in its time. Staff are friendly. Just phoned reception to complain about a drunk Ukranian currently kicking all of the doors on our floor. They said to stay in the room and not come out as the Police were coming. They did come, and kicked him outside the hotel just shouting his head off. No call back from reception to say it had been dealt with etc. Curtiousy really but they must be too busy.
Room is ok, kind of like a Novotel or similar in the uk. Better than traveloge but not by much. My wife and I have to walk 15 mins at 5am through the graffiti underpass tomorrow. Lets hope we don't die! They should at least have a shuttle as you cannot rely on Italian taxis at 15euro and at 5am. It's the only hotel close but don't expect much. It is clean though- that's always nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For convenience and ease of travel in and around northern Italy, the four-star NH Orio Al Serio stands in a class by itself. The hotel is located a short walk via an underground passageway to Orio al Serio International Airport (also know as Milan Bergamo) and is within three minutes of more than 200 shops, bars and restaurants in the world-famous Orio Center shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Orio al Serio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Orio Al Serio Hotel Orio Al Serio
- Nh Hotels Orio Al Serio
- NH Orio Al Serio Province Of Bergamo