“Perfect!!!”
Review of Stile Libero

Stile Libero
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

The owners are a very cute and gentle couple. Very happy faces that makes you feel like home! In the wellcoming the lady served us a handmade cake very tasteful! The room is very comfortable , new and clean! The wi-fi signal is very strong! It located next to the airport that's why you don't need to take a taxi, by foot is about 20minutes around the airport. If you have time to visit Bergamo is 10minutes by bus, very close and worth it! Orio is a small village quiet with smiley people. Take a walk and take a deep breath far from big cities!!! We enjoyed every minute here! The best part is that the lady gave as our breakfast in a basket for not loose it because our flight was too early !!! I recommend everybody stay here! Thank you Stile Libero!!!

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed for one night only, arrived late and left very early the next day. I found the owners expecting me, knowing who I am, what I had specifically asked for, having prepared food-baskets for breakfast (I had to leave at 6:15 am and breakfast only starts at 7:00, so they arranged for me to have something to breakfast on in my room). Moreover they made very nice coffee and an impressive quantity too for me to have for the next morning and keep in a termos; I drank it still warm later on! (I'm a coffeeholic and hate instant coffee, which they provide in the room in case u miss breakfast) If you like they can arrange for an airport shuttle to pick you up at any time (10 euros). Walking to the airport is also possible, personally I chose the 1st option as -to me- the 20 minutes extra sleep were very necessary that early in the morning.The room was very pretty and well designed, and so was the little garden in front of it (I'm a smoker and having the garden so close really helped, as did the nice weather). Being an architect myself I particularly appreciated the intention of the project too: to restore and extend a beautiful building for travelers the world over. Overall a very pleasant experience, great and friendly service and a very nice room/ building. I would most certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: it can really help contacting them directly and telling them what kind of room you are looking for...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I just stayed for one night during a stopover at Milan Bergamo airport - location is excellent for this! The gentleman at reception was extremely helpful, he arranged a shuttle for me for the next morning and made a packed breakfast for me to eat. He even carried my suitcase to my room for me, taking care not to disturb other guests as it was late at night. My room was surprisingly large - I even had a stove to cook on! Very clean and well presented. Overall I was very impressed.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Everything was exellent! Extremely friendly owners which have took any efforst for you to feel comfortable. I have spoken with all the family which gave me the feelling as at home.Very clean Room with modern design and good isolation-windows. Sometimes you can hear the Airplanes, but its not disturbing as some other people described here.The rooms have a free Wi-Fi with a good connection. The Breakfast is sufficient with a good quality.
The Hotel is near the Airport and by foot it takes 15-20 min to the Arrivalls Terminal. At the same street you can eat in 2-3 good Restaurants.
I am sure that i will stay again there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very good, clean, new hotel. It is too close to the airport. 20 minutes on foot. And 3 minutes by the
car. A little expensive, but too comfortable to stay. A little small, but not a problem. The owners were too kind. I would go again if i had to stay near airport Bergamo. Very beautiful also the village Orio al Serio

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tsenteme
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

New and modern hotel just few km from Orio Del Serio (Bergamo) airport. Our room was quite small but cosy with big stylish bathroom. Service was very nice also - our plane was early and we found basket with breakfast behind the door. We got good recommendations about nearby restourants also.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We were rather stuck as we needed a place to stay after a late flight in, this place is within walking distance from the airport. It has been refurbished recently and some evidence of work in progress but otherwise comfortable staging post when the flight in is late. Mid-priced so you do pay a little extra for the convenience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
#3 of 8 in Orio Al Serio
B&B La Margi
B&B La Margi
#4 of 8 in Orio Al Serio

Been to Stile Libero? Share your experiences!