wi booked this hotel when we went to Bergamo for a few days, the train to Bergamo was ony a few minutes or about 30 euros one way. The hotel was greatit had a lovely outdoor pool which we had to ourselves most afternoons in june. The hotels interior was a work of art and would definetly book again. There is a local town called St Peters Port which is Quaint and well worth avisit, only a short walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charm of Settecento Hotel Restaurant & Congress centre lies in its ability to introduce its guests to a welcoming dimension made up of atmospheres, sensations, spaces in which time can be dedicated to taking care of oneself, environments in which to unwind and relax or to work far from the hustle and bustle".Our hall welcomes you with its fascinating colonnade and eighteenth century rooms, brought back to their former glory through careful renovations. Colours, shapes and materials come together harmoniously in our four-star structure, offering you unique hospitality. Available to you are: 52 luxurious rooms all equipped with modern comforts; the refined Settecento Restaurant; the old Wine Cellar; the Lounge Bar and much more. Moreover our staff with their courtesy and professionalism will extend you a warm and attentive welcome, making your stay or event a pleasant and memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Settecento Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settecento Hotel Presezzo
- Settecento Hotel Province Of Bergamo/Presezzo, Italy