See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Oh dear again this place is getting worse every visit unfortunately not many choices in the area.
Now no tv and I requested many tines for repair the breakfast is worse.

The staff are all changed for the worse, I must either stay in bologna or Modena in future.
Depressing experience

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I had a need for a room for a week whilst visiting a local motor manufacturer.

The room was very nice, well specced and clean.

The hotel itself is nice enough. In need of a bit of matainance here and there. Feels like it’s just been neglected a bit. WIFI very good, plenty of PowerPoints. Hotel is fairly remote, not much about in the immediate area.

Food in the restaurant was nice enough, varied choice of breakfast.

Staff were pleasant if not over friendly on the whole.

Happily use this as a base of operations again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
IPOINTHOTEL, Responsabile reception at Ipoint Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Dear Ross C,

thank you for the nice thought.
We hope to have you as our guest again.

Greetings,

Irene

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Positive: very big and modern rooms, very cool shower with view on...the bedroom (but you can also close it), very clean bathroom with special light effect, Italian breakfast with fresh coffee made specially for you, the staff is very very friendly, free big parking underground and outside, safe environment, you don't need to be afraid that someone would break into your car, delicious yogurt intero al limone ...
Negative: /

Date of stay: April 2018

Dear Gulsen D

thank you for the nice thought.
We hope to have you as our guest again.

Greetings,

Irene

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I’ve not visited the Lo-Point for some time but nothing has changed! My TV didn’t work, the window blind was tatty, the plaster is falling off the walls around the shower, my bedding was dirty, the quilt was ripped, my door was left open on two occasions when I returned to my room after work, the trouser press is broken, there is a hole in the headboard where the lamp should be, the food is poor! Enough said!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights whilst on business locally and I’m struggling to find anything positive to say about it other than the parking was ok (I booked via booking.com as it came up top and I forgot to double check on TripAdvisor) problems - most of the hotel was shut when we arrived (first night I think it was just us and maybe one other) bar shut, restaurant shut, no vending machine. Breakfast was dreadful and only had it once of the 3 nights. Neither lift was working. Our room was very poor, exposed bulbs next to bed, plug socket hanging out the wall, bathroom fan rattled really badly when off, so we kept it on, room generally very poor, €5 for 2 tinny bottles of water!, staff were both absent and a bit spaced out, the whole place had an odd feeling about it, can’t explain this anymore other than it just felt odd, all in all my summary is a very poor hotel and needs a total re-fit and new staff etc, avoid.

Date of stay: March 2018