“Simple & Good Value”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly, good service. Simple menu but the antipasto was very good and all our pasta dishes were excellent. In fact the waiter gave us each an extra helping of the pasta of the day. The Mille feuille desert was spectacular. And all for a very reasonable price.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a reviewReviews (452)

Reviewed May 1, 2018

My first experience at this restaurant was simply fabulous, starting from the attentive and excellent service to the delicious tasty dishes at very affordable prices. This restaurant for its quality, service and value for money deserves definitely a michelin star. I will definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is not very big, it is a tavern and you fill like you are in a cave. The food is amazing: we enjoyed everything!!! I suggest to try the "pasta e fagioli" and the starters, very very good.
It is not an expensive place, to be honest it was cheaper than expected.
Definitely a place to visit.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed October 24, 2015

My wife, 95-year old Mom, older brother and his wife, younger daughter and her husband and their two young children, and I joined two of my cousins for a great dinner. My wife, younger daughter, son-in-law, and I first ate there in 2012. The owners are very hospitable and prepare excellent meals. We specifically wanted to eat there; since, we had on our previous visit. It turns out that the owner knows some of my relatives there. The meals were excellent and a good value.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant for the past couple of years on family holidays and it never disappoints! The zucchini flower ravioli are my favourite thing to eat in the world and are amazing every time! Good steak and cheap (but lovely) wine too! This restaurant is real Italian food done well.

Date of visit: August 2015