All reviews citrus cafe east delhi value for money special thanks hotel is located room service swimming pool business hotel business trip excellent experience front office mall mr hospitality lemontree ambience noida
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Located in the East Delhi Mall, also known as EDM Mall. Nice place to stay for a business trip. However, entrance to the hotel is kinda cave entrance. Also, being located at the junction, vehicle entry can be managed properly. Front desk is very friendly and good at their job. So also the restaurant staff.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Mahesh N
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi

44 hotels. 28 cities. Over 4550 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

All services are good in the hotel.
Hotels staffs are friendly.
There is a mall located under the hotel where almost everything is available.
During my stay i noticed that so many wedding functions were held there, may be they might arrange for you too.

Room Tip: Choose road side rooms for better view
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi

44 hotels. 28 cities. Over 4550 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well equipped with all what it takes and has Excellent staff in the front desk. Restaurant facilities are very good with excellent customer care from all the staff members. They are welcoming and very good. Choose lemon tree hotel while in India. God bless the whole team especially Kumar himanshu. Nihil.Rajishi
.Shivam. chef Ratan among others.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Reviewed November 28, 2017

i am salah aldin Altoum from Sudan my room 621 i am very happy with all services (foods,transport,organize the trip ,room service,call response ,helping ) has been done, thank you for your real support i appreciate that and especial thank extend to all the admin staffs and Mr himu in restaurant and Mr sunil the housekeeper and suraj (housekeeper)as well and prabhat (housekeeper)and rajeev(housekeeper) also to Mr daif in the restaurant and every one who help me to enjoy staying in lemon tree hotel

Room Tip: any room in sixth flour
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed November 27, 2017

The Lemon Tree Hotel is a good place to stay. The location is great if you are planing to explore, the hotel can also help arrange these trips. The staff of the hotel makes the stay much more enjoyable. Sesadev, Elanks, Ratan and Himanshu are excellent staff just to name a few. The is a multinational cuisine available at this hotel, so no matter where you come from your cuisine might be available. The Hotel is also located upstairs a shopping mall.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business