“nice hotel with good food”

Ranked #1 of 30 Hotels in Ghaziabad
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I stayed there with one of my friend in Jan 2014. He travels a lot and he chose this hotel based on the feedback he had. we both liked the hotel. staff is good and they provide good quality of food.
i will certainly consider this hotel for my next stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Excellent, Hospitality, courteous behavior of the staff at the cafe where the buffet breakfast is served. Nice, delicious taste too. Certainly pleasing experience.
Recommend to stay at the hotel and enjoy the breakfast.

Good luck to the concerned!

But, the central reservations dept need to be more transparent and clear with the customers.

Anyway, worth staying at the hotel

1  Thank Yogi692014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. We are happy to know we could please you with our services and food. However, I apologize for the inconvenience you faced due to the partial flow of information from our Central Reservations Center. They have been re-briefed to ensure guests are pro-actively informed about any additional charges they may have to bear during their stay with us.

I would also like to inform you that the reservation confirmation mail you received post your booking however carries details of all charges that we may levy, mandatory as well as optional, and elaborates our Check-in Check-out policy in full detail.

When you check in early, we hold the room from the previous night and do not give it out to another guest. Therefore, for early check in and late checkout, we charge a nominal rate in line with our philosophy of affordable prices. I do hope my explanation helps you understand our processes better. I once again apologize for your experience and assure you of the best of our services in future.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We were on our second leg of our vacation end of April 2014 in Delhi and we had booked ourselves in Lemon Tree. We checked in with one sick kid and the other getting sick through the first night of our stay. We called for help at the front desk and the rest was un-believable what we had. First of all, they sent us in a cab to a near by hospital. The restaurant cooked us special food on our request. They gave us unlimited water bottles in the rooms. Lot of senior staff kept visiting us asking if we needed anything. It was a motherly treatment and was really outstanding support from the staff. Anveet (I am sure I got the name wrong - sorry) housekeeping department was very caring.
One small catch - if u are with family and do not want smoke smell in ur room, ask for rooms in 4th floor. 6th floor rooms are smoking and u could get smell in ur room. This happened to us and guess what, the staff obliged and shifted us as well..

Room Tip: If u are with family and do not want smoke smell in ur room, ask for rooms in 4th floor. 6th floo...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Very nice clean and comfortable stay only drawback being wifi not being free even when there is a corporate arrangement. Perfect for access to East Delhi I guess . Location is good to avoid traffic in yen morning commute especially if your work is near ISBT but definitely serve with a smile. I was a bit disappointed to get a twin room when I was staying alone other wise spacious rooms.

Room Tip: I would recommend this hotel for business purposes as you avoid the traffic in the morning and would...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. We are happy to know the hotel location was best suited to your needs. I however, apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.
You had were on single occupancy and had requested for a smoking room non of which were available, hence we had to allocate you a room with twin beds. Going forward we shall try to accommodate your request as best as we can.
Re WiFi, we would like to inform you while in-room guests can avail 60 minutes free WiFi per day throughout their stay with us, we also offer free Internet services in our business center 24X7 for the benefit of our guests. Currently, we are also offering Free WiFi 24X7 to all guests who book to stay with us through our website lemontreehotels.com at any of the 25 hotels that we have in 15 cities across India.
We look forward to your future visits. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Value for Money. Rooms are quite spacious. Excellent Staff, very well groomed, very polite and ready to serve. Location is a bit of disadvantage if you have business in Delhi. The best property in East Delhi area.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

General Manager - Ajay Kanojia ( Is very Proactive and Kind )

I felt like being at home with the kind care provided by the chef - Jitendra

Staff is very energetic and helpful...

Best service and great experience....

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The room was fabulous - lot of space and nicely furnished. The breakfast buffet was great and tons of variety on the two days I stayed. The service staff was quite responsive with everything.
The only thing that goes against it is the location. One has to go through the mall and the elevator does not go all the way to the street level so one has to carry the luggage through stairs before going to the reception level. This is something that should be improved in the future. Also, if there is a direct entrance (not through the mall gate), it would be great.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. We are happy to know you found our staff responsive and appreciate the food variety offered by us.

We would like to inform you that hotel does have a direct entrance from the basement of the mall, where we have an elevator for reaching the reception or rooms. Unfortunately due to the mall design, a guest has to use the stairs to reach the elevator in the basement. Our staff is always present there to assist the guests with luggage and give directions. We are sorry if there was a brief process lapse at the time of your arrival. We have re-briefed our team to follow all pre-defined processes as directed.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ghaziabad
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
#11 of 30 in Ghaziabad
Golden Tulip Vasundhara
#5 of 30 in Ghaziabad
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi? Share your experiences!