“Comfortable stay”

Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Ghaziabad
Jaipur
“Comfortable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

Lemon tree Ghaziabad is a great business hotel which provides a very comfortable stay , staff is very cordial and takes good care of guests, I have stayed here multiple times and would like to stay again , thanks to the good treatment I get on my stay every time

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Nagpur
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I checked in this hotel situated in the EDM Mall on 11th March, 2014 and stayed with my wife for two nights as I was on a business trip. The ever smiling front office stafff espically Ms. Sanchita needs a mention. The manager too was very courteous, polite, and concerned about the guest. The rooms are spacious and well furnished. I had an enjoyable stay and the service rendered especially in the restaurant by Mr. Vinay and Mr. Diyvanshu speaks volumes of the hospitality of the staff of this property. They have very courteous staff who are young and energetic and always looking forward to make you comfortable. I strongly recommend this property.

Room Tip: Please choose a room on the sixth floor

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I would like to share my hotel experience of lemon tree hotel in kaushabi east edm mall ghaziabad . as so far as i think its a very exciting experience with lowest price. because of the standard of hotel is very good rather than his rent. they provide lots of facility without any extra paid like free wi-fi and meal. they provide lots of variety of food and bevrages. behaviour of staff and member is so friendy. decoration of rooms and bed are classical like royal family. like king . so that my experience with lemon tree hotel is very good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed in this property last month. I was very much impressed by the hotel staff. The food was really good and staff too. Staff at front office were very friendly. I will definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Udaipur
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am a regular traveler , this time i had put up in Lemon tree Hotels and would love to mention that it was one of my best experience of life , i keep on visiting star hotels like Marriott , Taj , Park , etc , but here i got the hospitality which is un-comparable , i liked the overall ambiance and service of staff specially F&B part in restaurant and room service , i met with Hotel GM Ajay Kanojia as well and i was really impressed the kind of attention and approach he paid to us , Overall a very healthy and pleasant stay and i wish Hotel team Thank you for providing such a hospitality , i have taken the list of all the lemon tree hotels in India from Mr.Kanojia and i ensure my visit there only whenever i get an opportunity to travel those places.

New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had booked an executive suite online. when I went to check-in I was given the suite on the lobby floor. when i asked to see the choice of rooms I had, as the one shown to me did not have any window in the bedroom section, the manager told me I should not be complaining as I had been ungraded. ?? . I had BOOKED and PAID FOR an executive suite. so how did he 'upgrade' ??? but I was shown the ES on the 6 floor which was a corner room, much larger, and had windows opening up to wide views of the city below. I took that room. but there was a stale musty smell in the bedroom section which they tried to solve not very successfully. i think the air circulation thru the air - conditioning is done only in the living area and is not extended to the bedroom area. the bathroom area may also not have enough air extraction to keep the air circulation going when the room is unoccupied. it would be nice if the management could solve this as it spoils an otherwise fantastic space. the taste of the water in the tap is not good and i found it sandy, perhaps they use ground water. on my concern the management trainee enthusiastically offered to send me more mineral water bottles to compensate for the same. the breakfast closes at 11am which we could not catch, as after a late flight we all got up late. would have been nice to be extend a minimum service to 12 noon. the bathroom was clean and large but the water from the shower area spilled onto the floor on the w.c. side because of a design flaw. i hope they can solve it by a simple solution i suggested to the manager. (i am an architect). check - in and check - out were easy and quick. staff were friendly and pleasant. it has a nice connection to the food court of the Mall so one can easily access it for options/shopping. overall a very nice space, well maintained common areas, a nice open to sky pool and a garden. the dining area was very clean and fresh. food was very good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Mona C
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. We are happy to know you had a swift check-in/check-out experience, and found our hotel fresh, crisp and clean. We have also noted your positive remarks about the food we served during your stay with us and thank you for them.
We are however sorry for not having met your expectations regarding the room. We have noted your observations and are studying your feedback against are present Lemon Tree standards. We would also like to apologize for our staff member not having communicated clearly with you regarding upgrade and other room benefits. We have re-briefed and retrained our staff to be more efficient in addressing guest concerns. We assure you of a better experience on your future visit.
Please do give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.
Best regards,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Front Desk never informed me that I will be charged extra if I checked in early (2hrs appx) although I checked out way early (4hrs early)although they were more interested in making additional bucks by selling me superior room and other amenities. Someone had dropped some parcel for me while I was away, which they forgot to inform and I had to come back again to collect it after checkout. Extremely bad Location... very far from Airport and city

Room Tip: stay only if you have work in east delhi side. Be over cautious from front desk staff
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. We apologize for not having handled your parcel well. We should have been more proactive and careful about it. We have re-briefed our staff to handle this better in future.
We have noted your comments regarding early check-in. We would like to submit that when you check in early, we hold the room from the previous night for you and do not give it out to another guest. Therefore, for early check in and late checkout, we charge a nominal rate in line with our philosophy of affordable prices and as is done by most hotels. We do hope you see it in this light.

Re the location of the hotel and distance from the Airport, I would like to introduce you to two other Lemon Tree Hotels in Delhi, which are just 5 mins away from both the airports. Both the hotels are situated in the Aerocity Hospitality District of Delhi while Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport is built to the specifications of an upscale hotel, Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport is our economy hotel. You can directly book rooms for all 25 hotels we have across India through our website lemontreehotels.com or by calling us at +91 99 11 701 701.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ghaziabad
Radisson Blu Kaushambi Delhi NCR
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
#16 of 29 in Ghaziabad
Fortune Inn Grazia, Ghaziabad

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi? Share your experiences!