“Good service, good staff”

Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Ghaziabad
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stay at the Lemontree in Kaushambi fairly regularly. It is a comfortable place with clean rooms and good service. The most important criteria for me when I'm travelling is the quality of the staff and I find the Lemontree's staff to be absolutely delightful. They are polite and respectful, and always willing to serve with a smile. They are incredibly flexible and accommodate my requests with ease. I will continue to use this hotel for my business travels as long as I can count on such service. Well done, Lemontree staff!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Globalattorney

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Hotel has flavor of Lemon in its services. Work Force is courteous and responsive. Food and Beverage services are superior. Rooms have gone old and needs attention especially bathroom. Otherwise stay was good.

Room Tip: Only basic Amenities are provided, Wi-Fi is not available in Rooms.
1  Thank DeepakMehta008
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed for 4 days on a short business trip to Delhi. Price was quite good considering the good service and facility. Stuffs are very friendly and response promptly to the requests and could solve problems fast!

1  Thank jhsg13
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The hotel occupies the top 3 floors of East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. The access way at the basement to get to the hotel smells lemony when you walk across to catch the lift. That's nice and like any lemon tree property. Reception on the 4th floor is well staffed. They are courteous, friendly, flash a Cheshire cat smile at you always and sound confused at times ! The WiFi access comes free when the booking is done through the hotel website. So says the web site. The Reception staff weren't aware of this. They were giving a pre rehearsed statement that half an hour of net access is free in the room. I said I am aware of that but what about the 24 hour access free which is what your website promises if the booking is done through your website ! There was a grin again and a reply - we will get back to you and set that right. Which was never done. And I didn't pursue it further since I had August Company !

Rooms are nice, spacious and well kept. Beds are too soft. TV is a good old Cathode Ray Tube and slightly bigger than a 14 inch. High time they replace the old world since it is not charming to say the least ! Shower area has a Shampoo dispenser !! That's a raw lemon ! Beat that !! Food tastes good. Breakfast Buffet is nice. Dinner Buffet is not that great as far as the spread is concerned.. They have to improvise on that.

The mall below the hotel has 4 Quick Service Restaurants like Pizza Hut, KFC, Dominos. It has a PVR too. There aren't any Fine Dining or Indian restaurants in the Mall except for a Food Court. So if you want a restaurant, you should consider going to the Pacific Mall which is roughly 2KM away. The property is ok for business travelers who have work in Ghaziabad, Vaishali and Mayur Vihar area. The sign off is that they have to go 2 notches up if they have to be compared with other Lemon Tree Properties. Amen !

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the lift. And don't check in with High Expectations
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GREEDYPIG66
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Free Wi-Fi as part of the package: we are sorry that the Front Office staff did not give you correct information about free Wi-Fi services in your package on check-in. We have re-briefed our staff to be accurate and answer queries correctly in future.
•Quality of TV sets: thank you for your feedback. We are already in the process of replacing these TV sets with new LCDs and LEDs and shall complete the process soon.
•Buffet and variety of food: we are sorry that you did not enjoy the food at Citrus Café. We are continuously working on improving the quality and experimenting with new menus, keeping in mind the feedback from guests.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Abhishek Bairagi
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My Stay with the “Lemon Tree” Hotel, EDM, Gazhiabad.

It has been such a splendid and memorable experience to me. I completely enjoyed my stay here. Spanning over 15 days of period, I became a close friend to almost all the staff here. Perhaps NOT on account of my “interpersonal skills”, but truly because of the kindness shown by everyone here in the "Lemon Tree Hotel".

None can deny this that in Hospitality industry the service is always “customer centric”. A mere smile cannot attract the people, especially it is a question whether the smile will reach the irate customers or not? Because we do have customers who cannot be satisfied always or fulfilling their expectation is always a challenge.

Here my satisfaction is of the best level because the people who serve here are so welcoming, gracious & affable ones. Greetings are not merely coming from their lips, it truly comes from their hearts.

Front office Staff
I have been highly admired by the people who are in front office – help desk. Deepa, Janmejeya, Nitin, Sanchita and Varun. These people are having the trait of understanding the need of the customers in one instance. The Sales Managers Sailesh & Ashwini was very humane to me.

House-keeping
House-keeping staff are very kind & polite. Especially Sunil thakur, beeresh pal, Amit & Ali. In terms of cleaning, laundry and attending to the needs of the residents they are always ready & enthusiastic.

Citrus cafe
At the outset, I must tell about the food. Food is really commendable. Very very delicious & yummy. I tasted different verities of food. I had a wonderful time here by means of a pleasant stay & sumptuous food. Hence I personally thank all the chefs whoever made me happy & satisfied with their cuisine. Their culinary skills is exceedingly estimable.

I want to mention about my close friends (indeed all Lemon Staff became my friends on account of their friendly behaviour) Sachin, Gopal, Sunil, Monu, Vishal & Vinay including Krishna who are all very nice to me and treated me as a VIP. It shows their commitment and sincerity in their respective roles. I wish to convey my thanks wholeheartedly to them.

The people who eat here can learn one thing for sure (only if they observe this keenly). That is there is now bossing or ruling here. All people are working collaboratively here without looking at their designations. For e.g the cafe "in-charge" Krishna is one who does all the work even-though he's a supervisor and he is very kind to everyone.

The comradeship & team work is really nice & enjoyable one to see. It is a great lesson to all of us that how to work for a n organization as a team. This is what known as “win-win” relationship.

The people who are with everlasting smile – Sachin, Sanchita, Nitin & Jitendra famously called as dynamic “Chottu”. Special Kudos to them.

I would like to thank all of you, whoever I have mentioned or not in this feedback, please accept my heartfelt thanks and wishes. I value not only the service but your thoughtfulness, benevolence and consideration ever. It is truly refreshingly different experience to me.

I wish the “Lemon Tree” hotel management and all the staff a prize winning career path ahead!..

Thank you very much.
Renganathan.V

Room Tip: All rooms are equally maintained well irrespective of the size. There are single, twin-bed, executiv...
1  Thank srireng_sairam
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The staff at the hotel are without exception friendly, helpful and polite and do their best to accomodate your needs wherever possible. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the food from either restaurant or room service very tasty and well presented. Our organisation uses this hotel regularly and I can see why.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the front of the hotel (faces the road), ask for a room which faces into the centre o...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Neat, Good sized rooms, Functional, adjacent to a mall (on the back side of the mall). Close to Metro station and main road. Good breakfast. Courteous staff. Convenient and fast check out. Free wifi would be a big value add considering that this is a business hotel

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ghaziabad
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
#11 of 32 in Ghaziabad
Golden Tulip Vasundhara
#5 of 32 in Ghaziabad

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi? Share your experiences!