All reviewscitrus cafeeast delhivalue for moneyspecial thankshotel is locatedroom serviceswimming poolbusiness hotelbusiness tripexcellent experiencefront officemetro stationedmmallmrhospitalitylemontree
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We had celebrated our Roka ceremony at Lemon Tree hotel kaushambi on 4th oct 2011. I realy want to appreciate the staff and overall ambience to making is occasion so special and memorable for every body. Great support was given by Mr Vinay, santosh, bobby, amar and master sheff cook.
Over thing is perfect out their.

Thanks
Prakarti jain

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank prakarti
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I Wanted to share my wonderful experience for the party we organized in Tangerine Grand , Lemon Tree Hotel, Kaushambi on 14th Sept'2011.
We booked the hall for my son's First Birthday Party - Vihaan Sethi. The experience was Excellent, from booking the premise, deciding the menu, service level, decorations, food etc. Everything was so perfect that ALL my guests appreciated the place and hospitality.
Special Thanks to Mr. Ashok Kumar & Vinod, who actually helped in deciding everything for my party, Vinod waited till the last minute of party and ensured that everything is fine and proper,.

Thanks to Mr. Santosh (Chef) for helping us in deciding the food menu and also, ensuring that the food served on the day is best. Everyone appreciated the food as well.

Thanks to Aman and Rajeev from service team who was present in hall all the time and ensured that all went very well. Thanks to the entire team.

I have already started recommending the hotel to all my friends and relatives and I am sure, with this level of service the hotels will be the best in class.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank mohit s
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in August 2011. I had stayed at this hotel 2yrs previously and was impressed with the customer service and the simplicity. This time it was a totally different story: from toiletries not being replaced everyday, to cold food in the buffet due to the burners not being lit underneath to very odd heights of bathtubs - which can be very dangerous for older people to get in and out of - lack of health and safety. The best bit about this hotel is that in their cafe they will do whatever they can to cater for your tastes. The worst part of this hotel is that the service is very poor for what they charge, and on top of that the hotel charge you their own personal tax on checkout. In the current climate there are much better hotels that offer better value for money - stay at your own risk!!!

Room Tip: make sure you check their tax policy as you will be charged additional tax on everything
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank Tina135
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I missed a bar to have a drink in the evening.
I missed a list for TV channels, may be I was not looking for in special.
Everything was fine. It was also quiet, so I could sleep well.

Mrs. Mohini was special and helped me a lot. Please send here regards from Steven, room 627

Regards
Stefan Schaupp

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank smileyhn68
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Nice and cozy hotel, very very friendly staff. Food quality is nice as they prepare customise food on request. Breakfast is king size and vicinity to a mulitplex ensures that u have some way to kill your time.. All in all a decent property.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business