“Unbelievable Visit!!”

Journey India Online Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Ghaziabad
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had the most amazing visit to India this summer, and was thrilled to return in December. India would not have been the same without Sanjay as our guide. He looked out for us, had unbelievable patience, and most importantly he was honest. Sanjay took care of all of our planning, and handled any difficulties along the way. He has such a great personality and is well-accustomed to the cultures of his diverse clientele. I would never have visited all the cities and states of India without him, and always felt completely safe with him. I highly recommend him as your guide, and guarantee you will not be disappointed with his professionalism and excellent service.

1  Thank Case0806
"great taste"
"fantastic job"
"amazing person"

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Sanjay was our guide for the UW MBA visit to Ahmedabad and he was wonderful. He was great to chat with and ask questions about the region and India in general. He was well organized and spoke excellent English. We would have definitely been lost without him. Even if things weren't going as planned you wouldn't know it from looking at Sanjay.. He'd figure out a way to make it work. You need that in places like India. I would recommend him to any foreigners travelling to India.. No matter what part, he'll take care of you.

1  Thank Naman_ABVI_Ontario
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Once again Sanjay you did it!!
Everything arranged to the finest detail, hotels, transfers, tours guides and not the least veeru our driver :)
Thank you for another chapter of memories
See you next year
Get planning!!
Much love
Carol and Robert Dowsett

1  Thank Caroldowsett
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Going to India? Sanjay is your man. He is incredibly kind, honest, and is great at his job. He takes care of everything. It's no small task to get a group of 19 undergraduate students around India for 3.5 weeks. Sanjay makes it seem easy. And he makes it easy on the travelers and group leaders. He found us an amazing bus driving team that got us around from Ahmedebad through Rajasthan and to Agra and Delhi. He hired local, knowledgeable guides to show us the sites. He communicates all issues and questions to hotel/restaurant staff so that the traveler can relax and enjoy. When I return to India, wether for business or pleasure, Sanjay will be the guy I email to set up my trip.

1  Thank Jess R
See more reviews
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Do you want to have an organized, professional, flexible and highly competent contact in India? Look no further. Sanjay is your man and Journey India Online is the company. Sanjay helped me do the following:
Buy plane tickets
Reserve train tickets
Get a cell phone
Find accommodations
Secure a driver
Sanjay was very organized, and he was a great go-to person for all matters. He was available to communicate with me online, on the phone and in person in the United States, India and Italy. In addition, he offered to assist me when I ran into issues when traveling solo (that is sola ;) Furthermore, he made sure that I was OK, even when my services with him were over! He called to make sure that I was doing well and didn't need more help! He was thoughtful, extremely considerate and always professional and kind! Thank you so much, Sanjay. My trip to India was extra special because of you, and I appreciate you and your company. Namaste!

1  Thank KikiViaggia