“Sanjay is the best!”

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sanjay is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have now worked with Sanjay on 10 tours, nine of them involving groups and one of them personal. I would never consider working with any other tour company or travel advisor in India. Why? There are many people in the travel business who handle the basics well - bookings, scheduling, recommendations, etc. Journey India Online is excellent in all of these areas....but in addition:
--Sanjay is thoughtful - he often knows what you want before you know it yourself.
--Sanjay genuinely likes to work with travelers - no concern is too small for him. He can work with many types of personalities
--Sanjay has reasonable prices and unlike many of his competitors, he is always honest.. He doesn't cheat people and won't tolerate partners who want to do so.
--Sanjay builds relationships - people in my groups book all their trips to India through him once they get to know him and his business ethic.
--Sanjay is just a genuinely nice guy who you will enjoy working with.

As you can tell, I can only think of glowing things to say about him and his company. Take one of his tours...or let him tailor one for you. He's fabulous!

New Haven, Connecticut
“Fantastic trip, fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I organized and coordinated a weeklong trip in Kerala for a group of 7 through Journey India, and can't say enough good things about the experience. We were primarily in contact with Sanjay, who was incredibly kind, professional, and helpful throughout the planning process and the trip itself. Our group had a complicated set of staggered departures and many places we wanted to see, and thanks to Journey India it all worked beautifully. When we missed a tight flight connection at the end of the trip, he even helped find a super last-minute accommodation in Mumbai. Fabulous service, if I ever travel in India again I will certainly go through Journey India!

Visited January 2013
Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Journey India handled all the travel arrangements for our group of 20. Not only did they ensure everything ran smoothly as a group, they expertly handled individual details as well. Journey India also helped design personal travel itineraries for the group members who stayed longer. I highly recommend Journey India for business or tourist travel. I certainly won't travel to India without calling them.

Seattle, Washington
“Great service – professional and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Journey India coordinated all of my groups travel during a month long stay in India in December 2012. Our trip took us throughout Northwest India (including stops in Gujarat, Rajasthan, & and Punjab) and Journey India worked with us to set up a trip that met our exact specifications. They were incredibly flexible and always on call to help with any questions/concerns we had during our trip. Highly recommended.

Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I traveled in a group to several destinations in India (some study/business related and some tourist related). Journey India handled all in-country logistics, and it was well organized and professional executed. The tour leader was great and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Journey India for any travel situation throughout India!

1 Thank Nick G