“B'DAY CELEBRATION OF MY LITTLEONE”
Review of Walk in the woods

Walk in the woods
Ranked #3 of 981 Restaurants in Ghaziabad
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
New Delhi, India
“B'DAY CELEBRATION OF MY LITTLEONE”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Good food is the best thing everyone aspires for & if delivered on time it creates a magic, but for this restaurant would like to suggest its team for a gear up time because the extra you take to serve -visited on TUESDAYTO CELEBRATE MY SON'S 3rd BIRTHDAY, i waited for more than 45 minutes & was giving reminders to the service desk-you will loose your customer base faster.

Hope to visit again so to tase the food once again.

• Visited September 2013

New Delhi, Delhi, India
““Great ambiance nice food””
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good for a family outing and dinner. Great ambiance and you will spend quality time out there.

food is good can order anything form the menu I suggest north Indian.

• Visited June 2013
Ghaziabad, India
“Great ambiance-average food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had great expectations from this restaurant and had heard a lot about it. This was when I decided to explore it. As I am a great lover of Chinese I decided to have it in this restaurant. I went there one day with my wife at around 8 PM . The restaurant looked nice and the ambiance was also good. We were taken to the first floor ( If I remember right) and I just was lucky not to get my head collided with the roof of the stairs ( I found it a major shortcoming). This is a theme bases restaurant and the light inside is very dim. The place where we sat had inadequate leg space and we found it difficult to sit. We first ordered some snacks ( Honey chilly potato as my wife likes it a lot). I found a lot of people in the restaurant which also shows its popularity. In about 20 minutes, we were served. But then it was really shocking to see the food quality- no honey in honey chilly potato and it just looked liked chilly potato without honey. It was really awful as we recently had this this dish in the 'Lets Noodle' restaurant in Vaishali and it was quite delicious. The waiter then asked us if we would like to have some mocktails but we refused and instead ordered the main course. I also noticed that waiters here discriminate among people- those who ordered expensive items were served faster and were treated with more respect. Our main course arrived in about 25-30 minutes ( long wait...). And as we expected, the food was very average. We were totally disappointed as we expected a lot more..
Not only this restaurant is overpriced the quantity is much lesser. Please try ' :Let's Noodle' which is much better and much economical.

Please find the precise review below:

Place - Good but a little cramped ( 7/10)
Cleanliness - Good ( 8/10)
Food- Very average ( 5/10)

I am not sure if I would like to visit again there.

• Visited May 2013
New Delhi, India
“The best restaurant in Ghaziabad!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is an amazingly designed place. You will get so absorbed in the exotic theme ambiance that you will feel as if you are not in a city at all. The detailed ajanta ellora sculptures and the genuine cave feel is really lovely. I found the tree top machaan quite romantic while the children in our group loved the jungle book play area. All in all one of the best restaurants that I have been to in India.

The food is also pretty decent and they have both Chinese & Indian cuisine. We really loved the curries and desserts. There was also a special kids menu.

Pros:
1. Terrific mesmerizing ambiance: must visit
2. A romantic & exotic feel
3. Special kids area
4. Good food
5. Medium budget

Cons:
1. Improper waiting area
2. No bar!

My score (1 "never go" to 10 "must visit")

Ambiance: 10
Food: 8
Service: 8
Experience: 9

• Visited May 2013
Delhi, Delhi, India
“unique”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

this is a jungle theme restaurant. I have never been to a place similar to this in Delhi, NCR, it is the only one of this type. the food is fine, I won't say its too great. Initially the food was awesome but during my latest visitis it was more on spicy side. must visit place. it is very dark inside to give a feel like you are sitting in a jungle....but at times this frightens little toddlers....my 2 year old baby was not very comfortable there due to dim light but then I took her to show the big aquariums and then she was fine.

• Visited July 2013