“Best one”

Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Ghaziabad
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Everything from a to z was excellent from the very first minute to the last one. The food is delicious and the staff are very friendly and courteous. I had a few hours to spare so I sat at the lovely pool and swam and then had a very nice dinner there. Especially Mr.Suraj bhan in IT is a very friendly guy help me with my office laptop and WIFI work flawless. My very first choice among the all hotels in ghaziabad area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
GM-SPV, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Mahagun Sarovar Portico, Vaishali.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Excellent hotel good location.Lovely comfortable and Well appointed bedroom. The staff were professional and friendly particularly in The bar! Free Wi Fi was awesome.at roof Top Restaurant Service was absolutely splendid. ... Highly recommended

1  Thank AnilDewani13

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stayed in this hotel last month, hotel is attached with the mall which is additional advantage for any corporate customer to refresh himself from stressful meeting schedule once you enter the hotel.
Breakfast Buffet quality was good with variety of choice.
Add on value Free Wi Fi.....
Terrace Grill (Roof Top Restaurant) awesome must try everyone.
I will definitely recommend this hotel as business hotel with full luxury services.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

friendly staff. Autos, and metro available nearby. Room was good and comfortable.Building itself is placed together with the shopping center. Food was nice. Good budget hotel option in ghaziabad. Way to hotel can be improve.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Clean & Comfortable accommodation, good service and decent food. The front desk team is always more than happy to make your stay more comfortable. More options for entertainment because it is adjoining to mall. I would certainly stay there again!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

The hotel is attached to the Mahagun Mall, however, both the hotel and mall have separate entrances.. Clean & Comfortable accommodation, good service and decent food.
I was very impressed with the staff who are all young, friendly, and eager to help. I definitely recommend this hotel .

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed here on my business trip to noida for a night. I found location good because its right next to mall - so you have all food joints and eateries around. Its safe because you are not alone. Rooms are well kept, clean and service OK. Its place near to Noida - so easy for me to commute to my office. For business people - definitely recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Hygreev Karri

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ghaziabad
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sahibabad, Distt Ghaziabad (U.P.)
Radisson Blu Kaushambi Delhi NCR
The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
#11 of 34 in Ghaziabad

Been to Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites? Share your experiences!