“very poor attitude of the staff”
Review of Sbarro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sbarro
Ranked #279 of 1,004 Restaurants in Ghaziabad
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I visited the Sbaro at GIP noida & ordered a Slice , firstly they gave me SLice with the base burnt, when I asked to replace that thing they got me a half cooked slice as it was not ready & when I returned te second slice they even billed me for the same, & when I called the manger he sent an employee saying he is busy. It was very bad attitude of the staff, bringing bad name to Sbaro

Reviewed September 6, 2009

Winston Churchill famously said in 1974, “Take away this pudding – it has no theme.” Well, for Sbarro, the fancy new fast food chain import in India, I would like to say, much in the similar vein, “Take away this chain – it has no integrity. Now watch the story: First I get a pizza that smells foul, next I get a soft drink that looks suspicious, still next I pay for the whole Goddamn meal without any sense of regret from the staff, and finally – this will surely prove the point – I make a complaint to the company and it just plain ignores it. Let me share what happened and you will see for yourself that my Churchill adaptation makes sense. Reproduced below is the unanswered mail.

Hello there!

I had a horrible experience today at the Sbarro, EDM Mall. I had bought a Sicilian tomato onion pizza, a garlic roll and a Pepsi (Bill no 13100, user id Ranjeet, 19 July 07, 1254 Hrs).

The soft drink was given in a disposable glass. I asked for the bottle as the glass was brought from inside, but the staff did not agree. I gave the soft drink back and bought one from the adjoining MacDonald.

Next, I found that the pizza had foul smell. On closer examination, I noticed that the tomatoes had gone rotten. I took it back and was surprised to find the staff not bothered. They just put it aside. I was so disgusted that I asked them to check the item. They mumbled something offensive and I realized it was no point waiting there. I left whatever remained of the garlic roll and went to another restaurant to have my meal.

1  Thank Kulpreet