“Amaze balls ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Haven Hotel Dunmore East

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dunmore East
Haven Hotel Dunmore East
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Dunmore East
Dublin
“Amaze balls ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic best place to go I love all the waiters and waitresses I love the way the bar is set up with everything on top of the bar I really love this place so I will give it a . From the girl in the pink jumper.i really miss it when I go there I have so much fun

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Cartoonishlollol
heavenDunmoreEast, Manager at Haven Hotel Dunmore East, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hi there, thank you for your review! We are really happy you enjoyed your visit to the Haven and we hope you come again soon! Kind regards, Paul Kelly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

i always return to the haven at least once ayear, the kelly family who run the hotel have become personal friends, but this is not unusual i have spoken to many people who have stated at the hotel and they all feel the same.spent a week at the hotel in may while playing in the dunmore east golf classic and as usual can not fault the hotel as to food,service and entertainment. i will return

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Brian J
Hi there, thank you for your recent review! We are delighted you enjoyed your time with at The Haven. We aim to make all our guests feel welcome and comfortable in the hotel! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, Paul Kelly.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

I am a singer here in Ireland and was asked by a promoter to do a show in the Haven hotel in Waterford.

I arrived at 6pm in the evening and instantly I got a warm feeling for the place with great life in the bar, the restaurant was full of people and the staff were very busy.

I introduced myself and was instantly shown to my room which was lovely and comfortable. The staff are so welcoming and helpful in this hotel. It's a family run hotel and by god they do it so, so well.

Before, during and after my gig I was treated so well by customers and staff which they were not under any obligation to to do .... There is a lovely warm, family orientated feel to this place and I will be returning with my wife and 2 kids next time.

I ordered breakfast to my room the following morning and it was beautiful, good fresh food and hot which is a rare thing ....

The location of Dunmore East is one of the most picturesque in Ireland and a sight to behold

As I said before I will most definitely be returning as a normal customer with my wife and kids as I have stayed in a lot of hotels in Ireland and on holidays across the world

But this is a little gem in beautiful surroundings and I thank Paul, Jason and staff for making me so welcome

Ken Kirwan

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank KenKirwan
heavenDunmoreEast, Manager at Haven Hotel Dunmore East, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Hi Ken, thank you for your recent review! We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us. You were a pleasure to have. Hope to you again soon! Kind regards, Paul Kelly.
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Just back from short stay for a family event at Haven Hotel, what an amazing place full of old world charm and character, we were lucky enough to get a room with one of the most breathtaking views I have ever seen. The staff were brilliant so friendly and welcoming, Sharon looked after all our needs and you felt like part of this family that really know how look after their customers. The food is exceptional and after having the beef I can see why they are famous for it, after enjoying the great atmosphere in the bar I looked forward to a good breakfast it didn't disappoint delicious. Just a great place to go and stay I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank j_knight10
heavenDunmoreEast, Manager at Haven Hotel Dunmore East, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Hi there, thank you for your recent review! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Haven and that the food was of the high quality that we strive to achieve. We will pass on your kind words to Sharon and the team! Hope to see you again soon at The Haven! Kind regards, Paul Kelly.
Kildare, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Just back from a bit of business in Dunmore east where I stayed at the Haven hotel and what a fantastic spot it is. The view from the room was fantastic overlooking the harbour and it was only a 5-10 minute walk into the main town of Dunmore east.

I had food in the bar of the hotel on the Saturday night that I was there and it was great. Best club sandwich I think that I've ever had and the staff were fantastic aswell. All very bubbly and friendly towards the guests. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the Haven hotel sometime, I just don't know when.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Hawk4077
Hi there, thank you for your recent review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us at The Haven! We look forward to seeing you again, whenever you may venture our way! Kind regards, Paul Kelly
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Just back from a golfing break at Dunmore East,where we had the pleasure of a visit to the Haven Hotel,what a great place full of charter,our meal was out of this world,we had four different dishes from the menu,all four were delicious,looking after us on the night was a diamond of a young lady called Kate,this girl could sell personalty,her boss,her parents should be proud of her.
So it you are ever in Dunmore East this is the place to visit.

Brendan,Ronnie,Johnny,Seamus.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mcglocks
heavenDunmoreEast, Manager at Haven Hotel Dunmore East, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Hi all, thank you for your recent review! We are glad you all enjoyed your stay. We will pass on your kind comments to Kate! Kind regards, Paul Kelly.
Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The staff at this uniquely great family run hotel are fantastic. 5 Star hotels should send their staff here to be trained in 1st Class customer care. A home away from home. Upon arriving we were greeted by the lovely Sharon who could not be nicer. All the staff were so friendly (Michelle thanks, you gave us great laughs). The food was delicious and we just had a blast. Thank you all so much. We are looking forward to going again and soon.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank carrieg123
Hi Carrie, thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to see you again soon! Kind regards, Paul Kelly.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunmore East
Waterford Marina Hotel
Waterford Marina Hotel
#3 of 12 in Waterford
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,084 reviews

Been to Haven Hotel Dunmore East? Share your experiences!