“Great value lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Azzurro

Azzurro
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Dunmore East
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Family run Bar & Restaurant in a picturesque seaside village. WIFI, Air Conditioned, Private Dining Room, Outdoor Dining, Family Friendly, Daily Fresh Fish specials.We also have two sister restaurants in Waterford City. la Palma on the Mall & Espresso an Parnell Street.
Ireland
“Great value lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Had a beautiful lunch with my daughter here today. €10 for 2 courses is unbelievable value. Super selection on menu. Granted portions were small and a hungry male might not be satisfied. We had a lovely waitress who was most efficient and very pleasant. Would not hesitate to return again !!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Eimear99

Waterford, Ireland
“Never again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I went here at 18.30 on a Wednesday evening the restaurant was not busy but the service we got was shocking my son had a pizza which was good as we were having our starters which I would say 6 / 10. I had a pizza and my wife had a pasta dish both were good 8/10 then we were waiting over 3/4s of an hour for someone to take a desert order a my son was waiting well over an hour for two scoops of ice cream. Not happy it was my first and last time going to this restaurant I lost well over 2 and 1/2 hours on a Wednesday evening for what should have been little over an hour. Very very slow service .

1 Thank martin7176
“Rushed out....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We have been here a few times..Lovely food, bit expensive. But we went last night as it was out anniversary, we sat down and got handed our menus, about 20 minutes later a waiter cane over and took our order.. half an hour later still waiting for the starter which was a salad?? The second we finished our main course the bar man came over (very unfriendly) and took our plates and basically made it clear as day that he wanted us to leave.. now I understand that it's a busy restaurant but rushing us out the door when we wanted to stay and have a drink.. I loves the place before but next time I'll go somewhere where we can sit down and relax and have a drink.

South
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Eaten a few times here. Great atmosphere and food. Great for both lunch with kids or an adult dinner. Will eat here again next time we are in Ireland

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank burnsm
Tavistock, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

The food was very good, a large choice for every palette. Good atmosphere and attentive staff. Very busy even mid week.

Visited July 2014