“Best Fish in Ireland!”

Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Dunmore East
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Just returned from having an amazing meal at the Spinnaker. If you are in the Waterford area this is a must. Dunmore is about a 25 minute drive from Waterford. Monkfish in tempura batter for me and fish and chips with mushy peas for my husband (his fish was hake) were both excellent. Lovely atmosphere and very efficient staff. Wish we could eat there again but we leave for Cork tomorrow.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

About 16 of us practically lived there for 3 days - the staff are all friendly, the service is great, and the food is delicious. Naturally, the Guinness is to die for.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Myself and my family ate here last month on our way back to Waterford. The service and atmosphere was excellent and we were made feel really welcome even with three kids. The kids portions were huge and they got crayons and paper to keep them occupied. My partner and I had some of the best food we have had in a long time at half the price you would expect to pay in other establishments.

1  Thank mossey35
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Wow!! Normally we do not write reviews on trip advisor but really felt our experience warranted the effort. We were a table of 14 booked at late notice and everyone in our party loved their meal from monkfish to steak the service was excellent and we will definitely be returning on our next visit to Dunmore East.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I spent 4 nights in Dunmore East for the Bluegrass Festival and was fortunate to eat at The Spinnaker every night, in fact, I ate steak 3 out of 4 nights. Excellent food and service.

1  Thank SussexApollo