“Cosy Little Cottage :)”
Make Inquiry
Very good
Ballycastle Harbour
Ballycastle Coastline
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sacrilegi...
Qormi, Malta
“Cosy Little Cottage :)”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Stayed there with my partner for a week. The cottage is situated in a lovely town called Ballycastle. Everything from pubs, restaurant and supermarkets is within walking distance. The cottage itself is nice and cosy. It has two small but adequately sized for 2 people floors. The ground floor has a kitchen and sofa and tv and the first floor has a bedroom with shower and toilet. It is also worth mentioning that the kitchen was well equipped and also had complimentary coffee, sugar, tea bags and salt. The only thing i did not like was the small toilet/shower area but apart from that we loved the cottage. Would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in the area!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Well equipped
Liked least: Toilet size
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
Dec 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your positive comments about Ballycastle and the cottage. The size of the ensuite is sometimes a problem for people, we do our best to make guests aware of that when they book. I’m glad it does not appear to have spoiled the enjoyment of your stay.
Emmy85
Belfast
“Cosy and within walking distance to everything”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

When I booked the cottage I thought it looked cute and I hoped that it wasn't too far away from everything. Well I was very pleased when I got there. It is right in the middle with the Marine and beach a 2 minute walk away and the main town with restaurants and bars just a minutes walk away. I didn't need a car.

The cottage itself was very cosy and snug. I went with my boyfriend over Valentines and we couldn't have asked for anything better especially at such a reasonable price. The cottage was spotless and had everything we needed and even though we went in February the weather was sunny and dry. Just learn from my mistake and don't forget your coat :)

I would recommend this cottage to couples young and old who are looking to have a few romantic days to themselves.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing