Arasha is AMAZING
Date June 17, 2008
We were lucky enough to take our vacation to Galapegos and Peru. The unexpected highlight of the entire trip was Arasha. Paradise in the middle of the rain forest. The food is 5 star with an incredible selection. The service is top notch and you are catered to by an amazing staff. You can keep as busy as you like, or just relax. Our guide was amazing and planned every day with us and we had the option to change our mind. The pool is amazing and the grounds are absoultely spectacular. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Another highlight was the spa! A 2 hour full wonderful treatment was only $60 and I would have paid double for this. Don't miss Arasha if you are in Equador!!!!
Jane in Denver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arasha Tropical Forest Resort & Spa is located about 2 hours car drive from Quito, the capital city of Ecuador. We have been Awarded 12 times from 2004 to 2012 by "World Travel Awards" an institution in London, United Kingdom as "Leading Resort & Spa in ECUADORPlease visit. We have on premises Primary and Secondary Forests which can be visited. 17 different Attractions to keep you busy or you can relax choosing a more distant bungalow from entertaining centers.Our Restaurant El Bosque and Choco Bar will make you so happy you don't want to leave. Ecuadorian and International Food prepared in our kitchen by 14 employees make sure your taste buds dance. Hope to see you soon with us. Gustavo DiezPresident & CEOArasha Ltd.Pedro Vicente Maldonado (Km 121 via Quito-Calacali-La Independencia)PichinchaEcuador ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Arasha Tropical Rainforest Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Hotel Pedro Vicente Maldonado
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Resort And Spa
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Spa
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Resort & Spa Ecuador/Pedro Vicente Maldonado