Arrived Late Friday night but the night porters were very helpful and directed us to our townhouse! All very nicely colored and each slightly different layout as some better specked that others. Good enough to sleep 8 but not sure where they would sit unless you include the plastic chairs and tables outside. Small galley kitchen area with cooking facilities and a fridge and even a dish washer (they even include washing up stuff and tablets for the dishwasher very impressed) but there is also a shop on the site. Need to get up early if you want croissants but a short drive to either Quend or Mahon finds you a patisserie. Most houses look out over the lake or golf course and the sand dunes that separate the complex from the beach approx 40 min walk away. All very nice for a short break or maybe longer! Bit Dead at night thou as complex bars etc all closed up in May!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming eco village on the Opal Coast only an hour from Calais Indoor and outdoor aqua centre, children's club, petting farm and many more activities Home to the famous 18 hole Belle Dune golf course, one of France's best golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Belle Dune Hotel Fort-Mahon-Plage
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Belle Dune
- Belle Dune Resort