Puteri Resort Ayer Keroh
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Ayer Keroh
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband & I, plus our 18 months old baby checked in on 27 March 2014. We were given a room facing the pool & forest. Our room was so far away from the lift. The condition of the room & bathroom were worn out. We were so disappointed because the room was not worth of the price we paid.

At night while I was nursing my baby, he suddenly got up & pointing to the vanity table then cried like he saw 'something' scary! I tried to calm him down but he cried much louder & he looked scared. Even my husband & I felt like there were 'something' in the room. Straight away we decided to check out that night itself. This incident occurred at 12am.

The guy at reception suggested we move to another room & we did but the same thing happened. My baby cried & pulled my hand away from the room.

Later we found out from the reception guy that, not only us have gone through this experience at the hotel.

By any ways, we still wanted to check out because there must be something scary about the hotel & so we finally left the hotel feeling disappointed.

We never have any bad experience with other hotels that we stayed before. We are not going to stay here again!

To those who have babies & toddlers, please don't stay here if you don't want them to be disturbed by 'ghosts'. I'm giving this review because I don't want them to experience the same thing that me & my family went through. Imagine that we have to check out at 12.30am with a baby because of this unwanted incident.

To the hotel management, please do something about this. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014
28  Thank Mieziati

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The basic facilities is there but need to upgrade eg : carpet was very smelly and old. For RM250 per night, the hotel need to improve a lot. The room was clean but no carpet in the room. Front desk staff was helpful but couldn't help much cos the facilities was 2* only.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Faredkualalumpur
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The hotel was condition was terrible. The ceiling looks horrible. You can hear a loud noise every time you open the tap. Badly sound proofed. Food choice for breakfast was limited. No internet connection in the room.

Room Tip: none. just dont stay in this hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Sheriffa
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I decided to give this hotel as most of other hotels were fully booked at this point in time. The front desk people were really helpful in offering a so called good room package for my needs i.e. 4 adults with 2 kids. They offered me a superior room with one king size and a single bed at rm252 a night. Without hesitation I checked in as generally the hotel exterior looked acceptable. However, when I entered the room I was shocked to see the state of the room. The bedsheets were extremely dirty, the floor was extremely dusty and tiles were dirty, the toilet seat cover is yellowish and worst the hot water is not working. As I was figuring out how to survive for just one night a blackout happened and without hesitation I told my husband there's no way I'm going to stay here and he agreed so we packed our things and went to the front desk, spoke to the duty manager and told her about our dissatisfactions and asked for immediate refund. She offered to change us to another room, but all we wanted was to get out from there ASAP. We got our full refund and off we go!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Raysha78
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I came for a short course at Puteri Resort. When I arrived, the staffs weren't welcoming at all. Not even a smile. There are bed bugs on our beds. The quilt needs to be changed to new ones as it smelled & looked awful. We did inform the front desk but no action was taken. They also need to change the shower curtains. The Tv is so ancient that I feel like I am in the 90s. My husband who could eat almost anything couldn't finish his dinner. There was stills sands in the spinach. I thought breakfast would be better. I was wrong. Very few selections and the eggs weren't fresh at all. Who serves 'air sirap' and orange cordial for breakfast. There are baked beans but no frankfurters nor turkey bacons. Very disappointed with this kind of low class resort. I wonder if I could survive until the 1st of November 2013.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank fatin_justintim
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Hi, I stayed at this hotel from 7-9 sept 2013. My family regularly stayed at this hotel due to the swimming pool. Not more Not less. But this time are too much.
Day 1st - arrived on 7/9
Front Desk, not even smiling and greet the guest.
When we enter the room, the facilities are remain the same (the tv set same old 90's version, the bed are old) , as we came for last few times. Only the floor refurbish with new tiles.
The 3 pin plugs are not working, only one plug available. No panel for control the room temperature.
We booked 3 rooms. The room no 377, the access card are not working. When we do the replacement at the front desk, no apologies or smile.
Well, credit to Security guard who always smile and greet the customers.

Day 2- 8/9
Breakfast - Food spreading are okay as many people who staying in a the hotel but still lack of choices. Food taste are acceptable. Housekeeping okay.

Day 3 - 9/9
This is the worst ever breakfast served on the 3 star ratings hotel since been their patronise for the last several years. When we asked the staff, they said we not provided any other food due to less people who staying in..Guest what? Only frozen roti canai, eggs counter and one noodle station which i think reheat from yesterday menu. as on 8/9 also hd served that..

Oh My...this is really dissatisfaction of this hotel services.
To the Manager, do look into this matter. or else, you should put rating 2 star ratings hotel.

Room Tip: You may choose the 3rd floor area as facing the pool
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank NazzD
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very disappointed with this kind of low class resort. I stay here 3 days 2 night. In first day, when I take a dinner at restaurant. The waiteres inform me that I can't enter because the restaurant already full and needs take 20 minutes. Unfortunately, I waited more than a hour. When I asked again the waiteres give a respond they cannot make it and asked me solve my own problem.

• Stayed: August 2013
#106 of 168 in Melaka
Hallmark View Hotel
Hallmark View Hotel
#62 of 168 in Melaka

Been to Puteri Resort Ayer Keroh? Share your experiences!