Philea is a lovely spot, and our 2 nights here were quite relaxing. Just a few points...
1. Book the steam boat hot pot for dinner! We loved this!
2. The "gym" is not a facility worth mentioning, or visiting. Skip it.
3. Go early or late to breakfast. Otherwise, it's quite crowded.
4. The buildings that have 4 rooms have very thin walls. Pay a little extra and get a single chalet so you don't hear your neighbour's TV.
5. Look for GroupOn deals!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanning over 15 acres, strategically located in the fast-developing Ayer Keroh in Melaka, Philea Resort and Spa is an extraordinary resort built utilising natural resources, including 8,000pieces of disused railway sleepers for the staircase and more than 6,000 tons of marble from Perak as block fencing. Recycled materials from shipwrecks are used as furniture in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Philea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philea Resort And Spa
- Philea Hotel Ayer Keroh
- Philea Resort & Spa Melaka State/Ayer Keroh, Malaysia