My husband and I have just spent 3 nights at Yorebridge House and had a wonderful time. We can honestly say that it is the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in and the service and personal touch are second to none. We couldn't have asked for more, the hot tub and the beautiful Nishiki Room was well worth the money and the food was gorgeous. The huge breakfast was brilliant for setting you up for the day. We will certainly stay again.
Adam and Gemma Thwaites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire