“Gem of The Dales”
Review of Yorebridge House

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bainbridge
Yorebridge House
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bainbridge
Reviewed April 27, 2014

It was our plan to elope together and tie the knot; however we wanted the ceremony to be at somewhere special, boy did we make the right choice. I had searched the website and happened upon Yorebridge House, it looked on the site stunning, and in real life it was even better.
From the moment we contacted them they couldn’t have been more helpful or friendly which put us at ease.
On arrival we were taken aback by the beautiful location. We were met by the lovely Kerry on reception and shown to our room, the Bainbridge; it was truly the most stunning room we have ever stayed in.
A couple of hours later, we met the Manager Damian, a nicer chap you couldn’t wish to meet. Both Damian and his wife Kerry acted as our witnesses to the ceremony to which we will be eternally grateful.
Afterwards we relaxed in the bar lounge with a very palatable bottle of wine before being shown to our table where we were treated to the most mouth-watering meal.
Throughout the meal Damian and his staff remained ever attentive and ensured our every need was met.
This place is truly a gem in the Yorkshire Dales and I look forward to many more visits there in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Yorebridge, General Manager at Yorebridge House, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for your review and also for letting my wife and I be a big part of such a special day for you.

I’m so please that everything was just how you wished and also that you think of Yorebridge House as “the Gem of the Dales”

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Kindest Regards

There are newer reviews for Yorebridge House

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed for one night and nothing was too much trouble. The room was amazing (watch your head if you book into Grenwich!!!) the food was awesome and it was just the place for rest and relaxation. Watching the sun rise out of one window and then being able to go to the other side of our rooms to watch the light come over the hill was worth it...I have never stayed anywhere so lovely - thank you :)

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We chose Yorebridge House as the last stop on a special Anniversary weekend over Easter, we did save the best 'till last.

This was our third stay and we always choose the same room Rangali which comes with a hot tub.

The sign of top quality is consistency and Yorebridge has it nailed, from its customer service right through to the restaurant which can only be described as fine dining at its best.

Highlights of the meal were the quail starter and after praying lamb would be on the menu we were not disappointed, a beautiful dish which could not be faulted.

The desert of rhubarb with creme brulee was possibly the best creme brulee ever experienced, which topped off a fantastic night and a wonderful long weekend.

Upon checking out we immediately booked to return next Feb for a joint Valentines/ birthday celebration, we will be counting down the days until then.

You have to question if the recent review by John L is genuine, did he actually visit Yorebridge because if so he must have checked in to the wrong hotel!!

Although he purports to frequent high end hotels/ restaurants if you look at his review history it doesn't stack up, Travelodges et al.

To summarise don't judge on his one review look at all the other fantastic comments and return guests.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a hot tub
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for once again a lovely review.

I’m delighted that you thought your stay was “first Class again” and it was a pleasure to welcome you back to the Rangali room.

I will be sure to pass your comments on to all staff involved in making your stay so special.

I look forward to seeing you in February.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Organised a surprise trip for my boyfriends birthday and we were not disappointed. The location is stunning and we stayed at the cottage with hot tub (which I would highly recommend). Service was impeccable and the food was to die for. The whole experience is well worth the money and I have recommended this to many people. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Highexpectations123
Yorebridge, General Manager at Yorebridge House, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I hope your partner enjoyed his birthday surprise.

I’m so happy to read that you found the service you received impeccable and also the food to die for. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to all departments.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Yorebridge House soon.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here to celebrate our engagement and everyone at Yorebridge House helped to make it even more special. The location is stunning, our room was beautiful and having the hot tub made it. Our meal was fantastic - perfect in every way. Thank you to you all

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hannahyorkx

Congratulations again on your engagement and thank you for your review. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay and also your meal in the restaurant.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Yorebridge House in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Six of us stayed for one night in the Nishiki, St Jean & Pienza rooms to celebrate 3 birthdays. From arrival we knew we were going to have a fantastic stay, given the stunning location & warm welcome from the staff. The rooms are all stunning & having use of private hot tubs is a real luxury. The food is superb & selection excellent. We ended up having a 6 course meal starting with canapes in the bar & including a pre dessert, which was delicious. They have a really good wine list to choose from & had a couple of really nice bottles. All the staff are really friendly & helpful. We all really enjoyed our stay which ended with a hearty breakfast. We will definitely return & will highly recommend.

3  Thank CarterFamily77

It was a pleasure to welcome you to Yorebridge House for such a special occasion.
I’m so happy to hear that you all enjoyed your stay and found the rooms stunning.
I also hope you have a fantastic holiday in Boston 

Kindest Regards

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Was a great friendly atmosphere stay helped being with my beautiful girlfriend love ov my life Staff really helpful hot tub fantastic food remarkable overall brilliant surrounding countryside views beautiful and walks great Overall loved r stay and will hopefully be revisiting as soon as possible

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Rubyst11
Yorebridge, General Manager at Yorebridge House, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m so please that you found the staff helpful and I will be sure to pass your comments on.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Yorebridge House soon.

Damien Fort

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bainbridge
Stone House Hotel
The Devonshire Fell Hotel
The Rose & Crown Hotel
The Rose & Crown Hotel
#2 of 2 in Bainbridge

Been to Yorebridge House? Share your experiences!