It was our plan to elope together and tie the knot; however we wanted the ceremony to be at somewhere special, boy did we make the right choice. I had searched the website and happened upon Yorebridge House, it looked on the site stunning, and in real life it was even better.
From the moment we contacted them they couldn’t have been more helpful or friendly which put us at ease.
On arrival we were taken aback by the beautiful location. We were met by the lovely Kerry on reception and shown to our room, the Bainbridge; it was truly the most stunning room we have ever stayed in.
A couple of hours later, we met the Manager Damian, a nicer chap you couldn’t wish to meet. Both Damian and his wife Kerry acted as our witnesses to the ceremony to which we will be eternally grateful.
Afterwards we relaxed in the bar lounge with a very palatable bottle of wine before being shown to our table where we were treated to the most mouth-watering meal.
Throughout the meal Damian and his staff remained ever attentive and ensured our every need was met.
This place is truly a gem in the Yorkshire Dales and I look forward to many more visits there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire