Yorebridge House
$182
$163
$76
Agoda.com
The Blue Lion(East Witton)
$138
$139
$135
Travelocity
Premier Inn Catterick Garrison Hotel(Catterick)(Great Value!)
$70
PremierInn.com
$237
$121
$160
$144
1,142 results
All reviewshot tubst jeankariega roomnishiki roomroll top bathrangali roombainbridge roomthe barndouble showerglass of champagnemichelin starspecial occasionthe main hotelold schoolmolton brown toiletrieswedding venueon arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Attended a corporate event and stayed in the Greenwich room. This is a truly beautiful hotel in a fabulous location. The owner and his team could not do enough to make my stay absolutely perfect. My room was fantastic with lots of space and finished off to a really high specification. Every attention to detail has been applied. The food for our event was very good cooked by the hotels exciting new chef. We hosted 30 guests for dinner and their feedback has been exceptional. I will certainly tell lots of people about this hotel and can't wait to return there myself.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I booked the Rahmoune room for 1 night Dinner, bed & breakfast as a surprise for my husband for our 1 year anniversary! The food, service, atmosphere, decor, music, owners and staff were all first class. We cannot recommend this place enough! Looking forward to a return stay and thank you to Yorebridge House for making our 1 year wedding anniversary so special.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

What a beautiful place inside and out. Stayed as a birthday treat from my husband and it was lovely, relaxing and indulging.

The room was fantastic and the hot tub a real treat, champagne and chocs on arrival, felt spoilt! The Yorebridge has style, however it's an inviting place to stay that isn't snobby unlike some places can be. The staff we really helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

Then there is the food, my husband said it is the best meal he has ever had and was close to doing a when Harry met Sally at the table! We love our food and eating out, so were really impressed.

I also think it would make a great venue for a wedding, with the candles and the lawn it has a very great gatsby house feel about it!

We will definitely be returning and I hopefully won't have to wait until next years birthday!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband booked this trip for our anniversary. The location of the hotel is absolutely beautiful, although when we arrived there on the Friday it was cold and pouring with rain! Check in was friendly and efficient and we were shown to our room. My husband had booked the Nishiki room, which is located on the ground floor and has its own small private outdoor area with a hot tub (which was just what we needed bearing in mind the weather). The room was very cosy and had a well stocked tea tray with filter coffee, hot chocolate, various types of tea, still and sparkling water, cookies and beautiful Yorkshire crisps. We had only been in the room for a few minutes when a waiter brought two complimentary glasses of champagne, which was a lovely touch.
Dinner was gorgeous and the service was wonderful-the staff were absolutely brilliant and nothing was too much trouble for them.
Breakfast the next morning was lovely and all the hot food was cooked to order.
One small gripe is that the bathroom tiles in the shower area looked as though the grout needed a good clean, which was a shame because the layout of the bathroom was absolutely beautiful, with a double ended bath and double shower. The complimentary toiletries were also lovely.
This hoteI is a bit pricey but it is a wonderfully romantic place to stay and the staff are absolutely lovely. I would definitely recommend this hotel but because it is a bit out of the way I think we will go for two nights the next time we visit.

Room Tip: All the rooms are individually decorated so check on the hotel website for a style to suit you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband brought me here for our first anniversary celebration last Friday, we arrived in the evening and were shown straight to our room which was beautiful with gorgeous views of the stream and dales it was very peaceful, we went for our evening meal and we were pleasantly surprised to find that there was something on each course I would like to eat not what I expected when it arrived but still very nice. I don't know what the first thing they served was in a small cup that evening waitress did say and explained fully and was very clued up on her product knowledge however I was not keen and neither was my husband that's not to say it was horrible just not to our taste however the other courses were very nice. The hot tub was a wonderful surprise for me 7.30am fresh crisp countryside air by the stream my idea of bliss the only one thing I found a little odd there were no complimentary toiletries in our room no soap or shampoo etc.. this by no means ruined our experience at all I just expected as the room is very expensive for the night a little soap/shampoo wouldn't have gone a miss, all that said this is a beautiful hotel and made a memorable first anniversary

Room Tip: kariega was our room it is gorgeous
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple