We had a 3 night stay in the St Jean room to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Contrary to some negative reviews on the room, we found it to be clean and comfortable. It is very light ,the hot tub is wonderful and the bed very comfortable.
We dined in the restaurant every night. The food is exquisite and not overpriced for an al a carte menu. The chefs certainly know their profession.
The staff are all helpful, polite and unobtrusive. We will certainly return, just a shame it is 300 miles away from home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire