Yorebridge House stands elegantly, positioned in the most scenic of locations. The walking here was almost enough to justify the long drive for an overnight stay, but we were furnished with so much more. This place just gets it right on every level. Friendly and attentive staff, achieved without being obtrusive or stuffy. We felt extremely well looked after, welcomed by staff who really did portray that our comfort and satisfaction were genuinely important to them. This was particularly true of the lovely French man who came to greet us in the car park, and also of the restaurant manager and his team of waiters. We stayed in Kariega, chosen for the hot tub and views of the river. We were enchanted by the tranquility of the views from here. It was incredibly relaxing in the large warm tub with the river running by, beautiful. Dinner really did surpass our expectations, very good food indeed. Communication with regards to our dietary requirements had been passed on from evening staff to the staff at breakfast. It was so refreshing to not have to prompt the staff, but instead for them to actively ensure that we received the type of food requested. Customer service to write home about is such a rarity, that Yorebridge needs to be congratulated on what it achieves here. This place just gets it right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire