My wife and I have just returned from a lovely evening at Yorebridge House. We had our wedding here last year and wanted to go back, knowing it would bring back lots of wonderful memories. Yorebridge House didn't disappoint one bit.
On arrival the staff were very welcoming. We enjoyed a lovely afternoon tea before checking-in to our room. The room was clean, spacious and had everything we needed for our stay. The hot tub was fantastic and the iPod dock meant we could listen to a little music while we relaxed.
We both enjoyed the evening meal. The menu is a little limited with regards to options, but the food itself is excellent, as well as the service. This is great quality fine dining that doesn't feel snooty.
In the morning we had time for another quick splash in the hot rub before we went from breakfast. It's a great way to start the day and the place is so peaceful, just the sound of a few birds and the river.
Breakfast was delicious, relaxing and friendly.
We won't be waiting for another anniversary to return! Yorebridge House is a fantastic hotel located in a wonderful part of the country. If you are looking for somewhere to go that feels special, romantic and relaxing, this is the place to go. Tip: Pay the extra and get a hot tub room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire