Superb stay at the Yorebridge. We booked the Mougins room and it was stunning. Beautiful decor and a freestanding bath with amazing views overlooking the green countryside. Lots of seating to relax with a book and a glass of wine. The meal we had in the restaurant was one if the best meals we have eaten. The service was 5star with wine recommendations to suit each course. The staff were very welcoming nothing was too much.a great find in Wensleydale. We will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire