Stayed in the Rangali room. Very nice, not overly large but comfortable. Bathroom very good but think the shower drain may need some attention! Lovely hottub and outdoor area. Enjoyed pre dinner drinks with very attentive and friendly bar staff. Dinner was varied menu with nice canapes, good ambience. Good breakfast the next day although staff a little chaotic. Not sure if the whole area can get broadband but lack of wifi a real issue made worse by lack of mobile signal. Surprised not to be offered a guest questionnaire or asked if everything was okay. Very satisfied but for the price would have gladly offered detailed feedback so they could address issues e.g smelly shower. Happy to recommend and would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire